D u l

Mark's
All that I could think of was how that girl saw me. Was she supernatural? Was she a ghost as well? Did I use my visibility?
Noooo there's no way I used my visibility. I hate being visible to humans and real life people.
She was wearing the same uniform as me. She said her names Yura.
How could she see me?

Yura's
All I could think about was how I could see ghosts.
I barely got to finish any of my cereal in the morning because I was going to be late for school so I just packed quickly and strayed to sprint. It was slightly difficult because I was wearing a skirt but I managed.

I ran through the alley where Mark and I first met but I couldn't care right now because I was going to be late. I would have to wait outside the gates of the school until lunch. As I was running I almost reach the outskirts of the streets from that alley but I bumped into nothing. I fell back and straight onto the ground. I rubbed my head and felt a stinging pain in my lower and upper right leg area. Blood.

I gently run my fingers over it and immediately regret it as I wince in pain. My palms had some skin peeling but no blood.

I tried to get back up but I just fell back over as I wince at the pain in my right leg.
"Argh!" I scream out in frustration.
What even stopped me? What did I bump into?
"Hey, you okay?" A male voice speaks. I glance up to see a tall red haired boy. The same uniform as me.
"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yugyeom!"
"Yura," i reply back. I give him a weak smile.

He helps me up and we walk to school together. He helps me to the nurses office to get bandaged.
"So what happened to you?" The nurse asks quietly.
"I bumped into something and fell over."
They both, the nurse and Yugyeom, start laughing but trying not to be too loud.
"Okay Hun, let's get you bandaged."

She started to wrap my leg with the thick comfortable fabric. As it passes the wounds and touches them I let out tears in pain. It hurt so badly, like an undescribable pain. It felt like a million glass shards were in the wounds and more were being pushed in.
What did I even bump into? Was it Mark? Noooo it couldn't be.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she said we were done. I was practically limping but it was going to be okay.

Mark's
I wandered the streets with my visibility on. I didn't really have anything to do.

I walked into a nearby cafe and texted Yugyeom to come and meet me after he was done school. He should be done soon it's almost three anyways.

I impatiently texted him a couple times asking where he was. He replied earlier saying he would be there right after school but he isn't here now. Where was he?

Yugyeom's
"I'm sorry!" She says with her hand on the mouth as she sits at the bench. I was going to bring Yura with me to see Mark. I'm pretty sure she didn't live far from me and she needed help anyways so I figured it would be okay if she came along. What I didn't know was that she would step on my foot constantly. Did she sprain her ankle as well?

"It's okay. I'm okay. Let's go and meet my friend at the cafe now."
She just nods. She tries to get up but I just help her. I don't want her getting even more hurt.

Mark's
The bell from the door finally rung as someone stepped in. I turned my head and saw Yugyeom. I waved at him but noticed he was helping a limping figure that formed a young female  student that had a bandaged leg. He helped her over to our table and sat down.
"Hey Mark this is my friend-"
I cut him off as I said her name.
"Yura"

••••••••••••••••••••
Here's another update! I hope I didn't make you guys wait too long. I had bad writers block and schools starts in less than 24 hours so yeahhhh. I will try my best though! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Word count//740
Time written and published// 11:14 pm