Chapter 17- Adventure

I tapped my pen waiting for the day to end I hadn't seen Damien but I was curious as to where he was taking me.

The player apologises and wants to make it up to me? I didn't know if he was playing his usual games of trying to make girls for him which usually worked. However,I was determined that I wouldn't be part of the 'Oh my god I'm in love with Damien Franco group."

Although I was still somewhat intrigued by where he would be taking me.

The bell finally rung as I packed my things and headed out side the school. I got a message and opened it.

Unknown
You excited for our little adventure?;)

How did you even get my number?

A little birdy gave it to me;) You happy as hell that a sexy man like me is texting you?😜😉

Get over yourself Franco!😂

You love me, don't deny it.😍

Where are you jerk?😲

Behind you sexy;)😘😄

I spun around staring at Damien who was grinning.

"Miss me?"

"You wish", I rolled my eyes.

He stepped closer to me and whispered into my ears, "I missed you though", he sounded so sexy and his voice was so deep I almost groaned.

Why the hell was he affecting me this much.

I blushed as I smacked him arm half laughing as he got on the bike and waited for me to seat myself behind him.

I stared at the motarbike again nervous but shrugged it off and got behind him earning me countless of stares from lots of people who gaped again shocked that Damien even acknowledged my existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He finally came to a stop and got of the motarbike as I struggled to get off aswell.

We were in a forest and I raised my eyebrows, "Is this the part where you kill me?", he chuckled at that remark.

"No Cindy, Charming wouldn't ever kill his future wifey",he flirted as I smacked him and laughed.

"Do you have a fetish of hitting me because I swear you have to hit me at least 10 times per day",he commented slightly amused.

"Stop saying silly things then"

"Anyway, Cindy?" He asked.

"How do you feel about being on your second date?"

I stared at him narrowing my eyes and stepped closed to him, he looked surprised as I asked him, "How do you know that I haven't ever had a date?",I questioned.

He suddenly looked confused taking in that he might not actually have been the first person to have taking me out on a date. He was the first,but it was amusing watching him struggle to reply.

"Well even if you have, the dates you go on with me are better", and with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me to an area as I took in the view it was beautiful.

There was a waterfall and a river below it.

"Woah",

He smirked, "Let's jump", he took off his shirt exposing his defined abbs and sexy body which I had to blink a few times to see if I was just imagining it or if it was actually real. Yes it was real alright.

"Pause, I ain't jumping,I do not want to die today", I felt scared as I looked down. It was really high up was Damien crazy?

"Cindy,you won't die I've done this many times with my friends", he tried to reassure me but I was still nervous.

"I don't even have spare clothes", I whined.

"Take your clothes off and jump in your underwear",he chuckled when I blushed.

"Turn around jerk"

"I'm gonna see you in your underwear when you jump",which was true but still.

"Turn around pervert"

He rolled his eyes laughing as he turned around.

I pulled my top off and jeans. Oh my god Damien was going to see me in my fricking underwear this is so embarrassing. I silently thanked Natalie for making me buy new underwear as I was wearing a dark blue new set of underwear.

"Okay done",I blushed slightly as he turned around. His jaw hung slightly open and his eyes widened as he looked me up and down analysing every detail. His eyes stayed on my- "Stop staring at my boobs you pervert",I scowled at him.

"I can't help it that you have a models body with big sexy ass boobs", he grinned as I blushed at the perverted compliment.

He walked towards me and held out his hand in which I took as he pulled me to the edge of the waterfall.

"You ready?", he smiled.

"Not really", and with that we jumped off as my body splashed into the water I went under and quickly swam up adrenaline rushing.

"That was fricking awesome", I shouted laughing as Damien chuckled.

As I got out of the river my body was dripping wet as I combed my hair with my hand I turned around grinning at Damien.

His eyes looked curious as he stared at me in admiration? He quickly shook his head as if to wake himself up.

"Again?",he asked as we got out and ran to the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally lay on the ground staring at the clouds as the sun dried us off. I felt happy and excited. I couldn't believe that I actually had the nerve to jump off the cliff but I was glad I did.

"Thank you", I said as I turned to him.

"Of course you thank me", he said cockily.

I smacked him but giggled, "I'm kidding, it's alright that was fun", he smiled.

His green eyes shone brightly as he gazed at me.

"I've never been on a date before", I confessed blushing. I really didn't know why I told him, me and my big mouth.

Then I heard him whisper, "Good".

I checked the time realising it was now 7pm.

Wow time really does fly past when you're having fun.

As if reading my mind Damien spoke, "Let's take you home before you get a cold Cindy".

I smiled at him as we got up, put out clothes on and got on the motarbike.

He dropped me off outside my house as I got inside I went to have a quick shower and crashed.

I was exhausted.

Cote me ;)

Marwa awadh