Chapter 27- Big mistakes

I saw him staring at me angrily his face was filled with hatred and anger I needed to explain to him but he wouldn't look at me he got on his bike and drove off as the tears spilled down my face.

I was horrible, the guilt overwhelmed me as I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom crying I vomited up the contents of last night. I felt stupid for having agreed on the bet, I felt stupid for not telling him but I was so scared of this moment and that everything was to good to be true.

I hated Katie but I hated myself more. I sat on the floor of the toilet crying as I felt empty. I felt lost without him and I knew I had hurt him so badly, I could see the pain on his face the betrayal he must have felt. I was a stupid bitch and had followed the steps of Katie without thinking about his feelings.

I made the bad boy fall for me but what he didn't know was that I was deeply in love with him and the fact that he left broke my heart.

"Zara,honey", I heard Natalies voice as I opened the door she looked at me sympathetically and hugged me, besides her was Melanie.

"What you did was a bitch thing to do Zara but I know you didn't mean to hurt him and we know you love him", Melanie spoke straight to the point.

"Come on let's get you home", Natalie said as she wiped the tears which dripped down my face and pulled me towards the parking lot and into her car.

"How about icecream and movies?", Melanie said, she smiled knowing food cheered me up but even that wasn't enough today, I tried to crack a smile but I was truly broken. It hurt so much and I knew it was all my fault.

We got to my house and onto my bed as Melanie went and brought the snacks.

"Katies a bitch", Natalie spoke angrily.

"No Nat I'm the bitch I used him for a stupid bet", I cried even more.

"You didn't mean to use him, you actually love him Zara"

"But I didn't tell him"

"Give him space right now he's going to be angry that he's been betrayed by the only girl he trusted so it's going to take time"

Tears filled my face I felt so guilty, so horrible I couldn't even look at myself. Melanie came back with the junk food and icecream handing it to me, she then turned to Natalie, "You knew about this?", Natalie nodded her head guiltily you could tell she was sorry too.

"You know Damiens one of my best friends and what you guys did was fucked up"

"I know",I sighed my tears had dried up and I felt so empty as I picked up the pot of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough icecream and dug in.

"You're the only person I've seen that could ever get close to him that much and affect him, I know you didn't mean it, it's clear you love him but you did a very stupid thing and so you're going have to deal with the consequences of whether he's willing to forgive you or not"

"I was meant to tell him I need to explain", my eyes widened and I felt my mind going crazy as I rang his phone around 30 times but it all went to voice mail.

"Give him time Zara", Natalie said but for now rest you've had an exhausting day. I didn't want to rest but felt myself suddenly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a banging headache as I checked my iPhone to see if he had called me but of course he hadn't I began texting him countless of paragraphs knowing it was no use. I knew I made a big mistake but I wanted to tell him it wasn't fake that I do have feelings for him my heart hurt so much I just ached all over as I heard Natalie and Melanie whisper.

"You shouldn't have encouraged her, she's in the wrong but so are you I actually thought you guys were cool", Melanie whispered.

"It was a mistake a joke to begin with and we didn't even think he'd fall for her and the fact that he does it to all those other girls and gets away with it? Yeah she fucked up but how many girls has he used? ", Natalie said defensively.

"This was different he actually fell in love with her"

"You think those hundreds of girls who fell in love with him but ended up losing their virginitys and got their heart broken was different?"

"Okay yeah he's fucked up alot but I'm not talking about them Zara actually liked him she should have told him"

"Yeah well we're all a fucked up bunch and we're all playing as the puppets in Katies games"

"We need to get them to speak, Damien is obviously knew to these type of emotions no wonder he didn't take any of it well"

"Yeah Zara is so upset they need to be together, they're perfect for eachother".

Tears spilled silently down my cheek as I continued to listen but then fall asleep.

SO Zara is a wreck and is taken home by Melanie and Natalie. Natalie sympathises as Melanie tells them off for what they did. Natalie did make a good point tho? Didn't Damien do this on a daily basis to other girls? Karmas a bitch right, so is Katie. Find out what happens next.

Cote me.

MARWA AWADH