WHY?!

Shawns Pov
I walked into Elissa's house because the door is always unlocked and her parents are at work, I walk into the living room "Elissa" I called while walking into the kitchen and round to the hall, when I reach the top of the stairs I heard quiet sniffles , I quickly run to Elissa's room , "DAMN it's locked" ! I thought to myself "ELISSA" I yelled " PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR".

No Reply

I take a few steps back and kick the door open and I run straight to her Bathroom where I heard crying I saw blood around the bottom of the door "ELISSA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled while crying and banging my hands on the door in frustration, again I kicked the door open, and I saw a lifeless , pale but still beautiful Elissa laying on the floor covered in blood, I rushed by her side and quickly embraced her in a hug, "ELISSA" I screamed while crying " WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" I gently caressed her cheek with my thumb , all of a sudden I felt her head drop and become heavier and her eyes are shut , "ELISSA DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME" I yelled placing her down on the floor and running out of the bathroom to grab my phone to call 999 ( In America it's 911), I ran back to her whispering our funny inside jokes while crying and stroking her head.

In no time a ambulance arrived and takes her away , I drive behind the ambulance when I got to the hospital I Sit down in the waiting room and call her parents while vigorously tapping my foot on the ground, her family came in and sat down glaring at me , I decided to spark up a conversation since it was so quiet in here , " I'm so sorry" I said "Mhhh" her dad replied, hmm strange she told me her parents are really nice , I guess they are really worried, A doctor walks into the room "Umm Wilston Family" he said looking up from his clip board , we all stood up "I'm so sorry bu-" he began I instantly thought NO NO NO SHE CANT BE DEAD , a tear slips down my cheek as I sit down cupping my face in my hands , my thoughts were interrupted when the doctor tapped me on the shoulder " PLEASE DONT TELL ME SHES DEAD" I screamed crying sliding down to the floor " no actually she's in a coma in life support thought " he replies giving me a sympathetic smile " Oh...um" I stuttered " I see she means a whole lot to you" he stated while resting his hand on my shoulder "Y....yeah ...s..sh..she's my best friend" I stuttered while tears came streaming down my face "you can go see her if you want" he said sympathetically  "ok thanks, I'll be there in a minute" I replied waking off to the bathroom , I quickly wiped my eyes and made sure I looked presentable and walked back to her room.
When I got there I was surprised no one was in there so I walked in and closed the door while looking at her he face was pale, her soft pretty pink lips her pale and slightly parted while her arms were wrapped up in bandages, I sat down on the chair next to her and grabbed her hand,
"Elissa I love you so much, I know your my best friend but I love you much more than that" I begin while crying again "ever since I met you I have always liked you the way your eyes always have that beautiful shimmer and you can always make people happy , I just hope that you can make it through this , actually no scrap that , I know you can make it through the this, you have to I don't know what I would do without you also I would kinda like to confess my feelings for you, anyways I better go I know you can't hear this but it was worth a shot" I stand up and kiss her hand and placed another kiss on her forehead, I walked out of the room just as u got to the door I whispered " Love you Lissa"

Elissas Pov
I heard shawn and a heart rate monitor , What ?! Where am I , I thought to myself , oh yeah all the memories came flooding back to me " I would also I like to confess my feelings to you" WHAT? Shawn likes me , well I always had a crush on him though I heard him get up and before he left he whispered something that made he feels so happy inside " love you Lissa"

CMON! You have to do this you have to  do this you have to do this for shawn...

                    <><><><><><>

OHHHH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER
💕😃

Anyways since I start school on the 5th I'm thinking of a double update ???