2

Halo. Halo. Halo..

 " Oh! There it is!!" I exclaimed as I took the novel book and went to the cashier.

    Finally, I've been saving up all my life to buy this book. Wuah.

" Thank you very much!" I said enthusiactically to the cashier

    She give me a 'what-are-you-so-happy-about?' look. I just shrugged and went out of the bookstore.

    Damn. It began raining. I didnt brought any umbrella. Screw the rain. Oh no! My book. Augh.. What am I gonna do? Shit.

    I started freaking out when someone called me.

" Hey, you'll get cold" I knew that voice.

   I turned around and I was right. It was Donghae. He shared his umbrella with me. Romantic, right?

" Hi!" He greeted me with his super handsome smile.

" h-hi" I greeted back.

   This is the very first time we talked. I mean, we're in same year but he's on the morning session while im on the pm session.

" So, are you going home already.. I'll send you home since you dont have an umbrella... and I bet, you dont even wanna let that book get wet.. right?"

   I smiled and giggled.

" ooh.. how about, a coffee.. my treat" he suggested.

" Not a bad idea..." I responded.

    I caught him staring at me again. Seriously, this is kinda awkward.

" Staring is impolite..." I joked.

    He smiled. Augh. He's so handsome.

" Sorry.. Im not used to looking at you this close. I mean, I, you and, I are kinda...erm..."

   I giggled. He's cute too.

" Yeah.. Glad to finally talk to you.."

" And Im hoping this wouldnt be the last..."

" Yeah, Of course.."

     And then we started talking to each other more comfortable. And I just realize that he's a great and a thoughtful man. I really enjoyed talking to him. I cant stop laughing my ass off. He's just so funny amd enjoyable to hang-out with.

    We continued talking while he was walking me home. We stopped when we arrived at my house. And it actually surprised me that he knew where I was living.

" How did you kno--"

" I just walked here one time and I saw you with Tiffany... So I just assumed that this is your house.. and obviously.. I was right" He said.

" Thank you Donghae... I didnt knew you were this cool.." I said.

     Did he just blushed? Whatever.

" I'll go now... See you at school.."

    I bid my goodbye and so does he.

" Erm.. Yuri..." He called me again just as I was about to open our gate.

   I looked at him and waited for him to say a word.

" Erm... I was just... ummm..how do I say this... " he stuttered.

" Yes?"

" Can I get your number?" He finally said.

   Aa. So he wanted to get my number..