iv ❀ bio pirate ugh

[ 09 - 03 - 2016 ]

  - ❀ -  

did anyone notice that i completely re-did my whole bio or?

anyway

you know what i hate most? people who copy me.

i mean, there's nothing wrong with idolizing me (*fans self dramatically*) but there's a line between liking me and copying me.

so there's this someone (who i'm not gonna mention bc i'm not evil) who copied my bio. this happened a few weeks back but i just needed to rant this out.

but like, literally. she copy + pasted the whole thing onto her bio and then even had the guts to copyright it as well. wtf?

i already told her about it nicely, and she already changed it. for like, one day, because when i checked the next day, it was back to my old bio. same "goals for (name of that month)" section, same "online, offline" section, same border. and i tried telling her about it again, but apparently, she blocked me after i messaged her.

and then she sent out her army of little faithful followers (there were only, like, five of them, but they reported the sht out of me) who she apparently told that i was the one copying her bio. and then i almost got deleted (just almost, thank God).

i had to re-do my whole bio for the sake of peace. i was in no mood to fight, since i've been busy with school and i was tired as hell.

hence, the recent bio change.

does anyone like it though?

  - ❀ -