5

NO ONE'S POV

"KIM TAE YEON! LOOK AT THE TIME NOW!" bellowed Tiffany as she opened her gate for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stiffened as she was kind of scared of her angry girlfriend.

Taeyeon still remembered the first time she saw Tiffany, she was so demure and so shy around Taeyeon. But now?! Tiffany would just scream at her and not like the first time she saw her anymore.

Taeyeon sighed at her thought and then gave Tiffany her puppy look.

"Don't give me that look kim taeyeon. Why are you late?" Tiffany tapped her foot impatiently and asked.

Taeyeon looked around and saw Mr Hwang coming out of the house.

"APPA!!!" exclaimed Taeyeon as she ran towards Mr Hwang.

Mr Hwang gave Taeyeon a confused look and smiled afterwards.

"Hi taeyeon. How's your day?" asked Mr Hwang.

"Oh appa, my day has been good so far! you?" Taeyeon asked as she kept glancing at Tiffany who was standing beside her and putting her hands on her waist while tapping her foot again.

"Oh mine has been good too. I'm going out now to settle some stuffs in my office. Take good care of stephanie alright? goodbye!" said Mr Hwang as he got into his car.

Taeyeon smiled and waved her hand while looking at Mr Hwang reversing his car.

"Are you done?" A voice cut Taeyeon off.

Taeyeon gulped and looked slowly back to Tiffany.

"Eh.. he. he. Yes baby I'm done~" Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the ground as she answered Tiffany.

"Come in with me," ordered Tiffany as she pulled Taeyeon's ear and went into the house together.

Taeyeon whimpered in pain all the way back into Tiffany's room. Tiffany's brother looked at them weirdly but kept quiet as he could see how angry Tiffany was.

Tiffany slammed the door loudly and turned around to glare at Taeyeon who was sitting on the bed as she was pushed by Tiffany.

"Ti-ti-tippani.. why are you s-so angry?" Taeyeon stuttered as she saw Tiffany approaching her.

Tiffany squinted her eyes and leaned forward to Taeyeon. Their face were just inches apart.

Taeyeon backed away a little as she knew Tiffany didn't intend to kiss her.

But Tiffany moved even closer whenever Taeyeon moved back.