Part 10(Final)

No one's P.O.V

Jumping from trees to trees, Sakura could not help but worry about her calculations would be correct thought it sounded a bit crazy. The two girls who were glancing frequently at the pink haired konoichi became suspicious of her strange behaviour. Hinata and Ino looked at each other and then at the pinkette, still being busy with her own thoughts.

"Sakura, are you okay?" Ino asked still jumping from trees to trees.

"Oh, Yes, I am. Wanna rest guys? We are running for 5 hours and I'm so hungry. I can even eat an elephant now." Sakura sheepishly laughed.

"That's a good idea, Sakura chan. Ino chan, we should rest for a bit." Larvendar haired agreed.

"Why, ladies? I'm waiting for this!"
They all laughed out loud.

Then they stopped and set their backbags under the big shady tree.

"This is the first time we only three have ever been together in a mission, right?" Sakura asked the two girls.

"Yeah. We haven't been close since the war had ended. Perhaps the hokage thought that and gave us this mission. Whatever, I'm just glad after the war, I can begin an opened relationship with Sai." Ino blushed and squealed.

"Congratulations, Ino chan." Hinata said in delight.

"Thank you! Umm..what about you and Naruto? You two are dating. Am I right, Hinata?" Ino grinned evily.

"Umm...etto...we....it's not..like that. It is...just..we are friends!" Hinata's face became redden at once.

"Aww...that's so sweet. You two are lucky, you can have your beloved ones in your embrace forever. I'm jealous." Sakura said with a smile. But the girls knew that her smile was fake.

Then again how could they help her? They sighed as they knew there was nothing they could do to the pinkette right now.........

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

The three female ninjas from konoha village reached their destinied 'Hotaru' village exactly after two and a half days. They met with the leader of the village and he allowed them to stay at one of their small apartments.

Although the apartment was just temporary, it wasn't quite small including three beds and one washroom. Also it was clean and neat. Ino and Sakura laid down their bags and argued with each other about who should be the first one to bath while Hinata was smiling at their cute actions and noted how strong the bond sharing between them.

Finally Sakura decided to bath later and walked to the vacant Hinata.

"What are you thinking, Hinata? You didn't even hear my calls." Sakura raised her eyebrows in a curious way.

"Ah! I'm sor..sorry, Sa..sakura chan." Hinata apologized quickly.

"No.no. It's ok. So mind telling me what were you thinking?"

"Oh..it's...abo...about you."

"Me? Then you should tell me about it, Hinata. I'm interested." Sakura smiled at the girl.

"But it...is no..not important." Hinata looked down at her feet.

Sakura gently grabbed the girl's shoulder and smiled.

"It will be okay. Now tell me, Hinata."

"It's ........have yo..you heard about Sasuke kun?"

Hearing his name suddenly made Sakura flutter in her stomach and her heart was pounding fast. She bit her lower lip to control her nervousness. At the same time, she knew she should not tell her that she had met with Sasuke in a mission.