: note :

Hello guys!

Like many people, I have fallen in love with the Duffer Brother's and Netflix's show, Stranger Things.

This fanfiction is the result of my new obsession.

As all fanfiction writers should, they need to say a few things before beginning their version of events.

I do not own or claim to own the T.V show, Stranger Things. The show and it's glorious characters all belong to the Duffer Brothers and the Netflix Industry.

This fanfiction is souly based on a main love interest for Jonathan Byers. He is just a big sweetheart who needs some love.

Just as a quick summary, this is based on my own character, Ten.

She is Eleven's sister but she is the same age as Johnathon. I will be casting her as Emma Watson because of 2 reasons.
1) When I cast her as my character, it will be when Emma had short hair, as it will be more realistic to the story.
2) I think she kind of looks like Eleven, which is perfect as in this, she will be El's sister.
I won't say much else, you'll just have to read the upcoming chapters to see what happens.

As a pre-warning, I am telling you now this story will be sure to have swearing/cussing in. It might also contain other mature topics but I don't know if I'll put that in the story yet?¿? If you are not comfortable with these subjects, I suggest you don't read this.

This story will contain Stranger Things spoilers so read under your own intentions.

Thank you for reading this notice and I hope you stick around for the following chapters.

:)