Her Witty Revenge

Hello >.< This is my new story, I hope that you will enjoy reading it. I always love to try something new, including new genre. The only thing that won't change is the humor part. I just can't leave that one out. Whohooooo...

Anyway, if you love this story, please votes/comments. I want to know whether you actually like it or not :D

Oh and for the one who haven't voted on the watty award under short story category, please read my story A Letter To God. And if you liks that story, do you mind voting at the watty award tab button up there? It will mean a lot to me hehee thank you! :D

Here we goooooo :D

***

 Her Witty Revenge

Chapter 01

Staring at the bright light in front of me, I can see my life flashing before me. I was a Yes person, making me become a pushover. Each time I wanted to say no, something clogged in my throat. It felt wrong and in the end I only smiled and said yes. This wasn’t exactly a good personality, because I knew people mocking me behind my back. I should have stood up for myself when I had the chance.

I can see the source of the light; it’s a bloody red sport car heading to me at fast speed. I remember when my father needed a punch-bag, making me the receiving end. The reason was my passed away mother, making him lost. I felt bad for him and understood his pain, willingly to be punched to make him feel better. After this, would he make my sister as his next target? My sweet seven years-old little sister, Bree. God! What will happen to her? I should have stood up for us when I had the chance.

The pounding in my heart can’t be stopped, instead it gets stronger. I feel so afraid. I remember when my so-called best friends only showing up, when they needed me to help them with something. Help to make their homework, help to cover up for their parents, bla bla bla . . . They just took any advantages they could get from me, and those were a lot. In my mind, I kept thinking this what best friend would do for each other. I tried to think what they did for me, none. I should have stood up for myself when I had the chance.

I’m pretty sure that I can’t get away in time, because I can’t even move any parts of my body. I remember when my ex-boyfriend said he loved me; I believed him. But he crushed my heart! After giving him my all, even my virginity, he left me. I never tried to find out why, blaming myself. I felt so stupid, because I realized it wasn’t me. Why should I realize that in the end? I should have stood up for myself when I had the chance.

I just stood in the middle of the road stupidly, thinking when this is going to be over. It seems like hours has passed, but the truth is only a few seconds. I remember when all the bad things happened to me, only him -was there. We didn’t exactly best friends; we didn’t even exchange any pleasantries. He seemed to find me whenever I was crying or in a bad condition. I bet he knew a lot more than he let on. I had a hunch that he was a bit different, but I never tried to find out why. I should have done the research when I had the chance.

Trying to tear away my gaze from the car, I look at my right side, only finding him standing there. He finds me again? He tries to say something, but I can’t comprehend it at all. Instead I only stare back at his piercing gaze. His hazel eyes make me losing my breath, how come I never realize that before? Those eyes were beautiful.

I never know that what the movie or the book telling us is actually true. Everything flashes before your eyes, when your time is almost up, especially the regrets, the what-should-have-been-done, and the real feelings. I’m exactly feeling those mixed emotions at this moment. I should have tried to get to know him better when I had the chance.