Part 2 - I can't see through the stars in my eyes

Once they got home Sydney woke up and convinced Jenna to do colouring in with her. They got out all Disney princess colouring books and pencils and spread them out on the playroom floor. Hope tried to join in but just squiggled all over the pages; and ran around the room throwing pencils at her sister's head. Allie cooked pasta and broccoli for lunch and then started on batch of cup-cakes to take to London. After lunch they were travelling to London to stay with their best friends Alex and Elliot. It made sense as Jenna was flying out from Heathrow in a couple of days and it meant that Jenna and Allie could leave the girls with Alex and Elliot and go out on a date.

Allie finished her cupcakes after lunch and Jenna packed up the car whilst Hope and Sydney watched 'The Princess and the Frog'. The journey wasn't too long; Hope fell asleep almost instantly but Sydney stayed awake and complained when Allie and Jenna tried to listen to Sum 41 and protested very loudly until they put on Justin Bieber.

"What have we raised?" Jenna said shaking her head disapprovingly as she watched her four year old daughter sing and dance in the back of the car to the pathetic noises the Bieber produced with his toddler non-broken voice box.

"You gave birth to her, I blame you." Allie said flashing Jenna a smile and a cheeky wink.

After about an hour they arrived in London at Alex and Elliot's house. As soon as Jenna opened the car door Sydney jumped out of the car and ran towards the front door, which was opened immediately by Alex. Sydney's face lit up.

"Aunty Alex! Aunty Alex Aunty Alex!" Sydney shouted as she ran straight at Alex who scooped her up and span her round in the air.

"Hey gorgeous girl, how's my favourite god-daughter?" Alex said as she tickled Sydney who giggled wildly.

Once they put their stuff in the spare room and kids had all been to the toilet and washed their hands Alex set up a massive picnic blanket in the living room and put out a feast including mini sausage rolls and little sandwiches as well as cakes and carrot sticks for the kids. Whilst the kids were kept busy the adults sneaked into the kitchen to have a cheeky glass of wine.

They all had a good catch up whilst the children ate and played and as the evening went on the kids started to look tired. They were all bathed and put to bed by half seven leaving Allie and Jenna free to escape for a night to themselves. They didn't bother getting too dressed up as they had to walk and get the tube and they were only going to the cinema and for dinner at Nandos but Jenna wore a nice pair of black jeans and a plaid shirt with a leather jacket whilst Allie wore a light blue jeans and a navy blue blazer.

Allie went up to check on the girls once more and then they set off. Allie hadn't left Hope with anyone but her mum and she felt weird. She gave Alex very specific instructions.

"Okay if Hope wakes up just Face Time me and let me talk to her and then I'll come back straight away and if Sydney gets.."

"Yes I know I do have three kids and we are their god parents. Now get out go and have a nice time with your wife." Alex said basically pushing Allie out of the front door.

Allie and Jenna walked to the tube station hand in hand. When they got on the tube they sat next to each other and Jenna kissed Allie gently on the cheek and Allie got butterflies, like when they first started dating. It was nice to spend time together just the two of them. They saw some terribly girly chick flick with Rachel McAdams in and went on to the restaurant.

They stood outside the cinema while Allie looked on her phone to find the directions of how to get to Nandos. As Allie waited for her phone to load, from behind her Jenna wrapped her arms around Allie's waist and placed her head against Allie's back and snuggled against her. She breathed in the Allie's smell on her jacket and closed her eyes. They stood like that for a minute or two while Allie typed away on her phone trying to find the right map until someone tapped Jenna on the shoulder.

Jenna quickly turned around to see who it was. Stood in front of her was a girl about 16 or 17, she was wearing a tonight alive hoodie and she wore her clearly fake blonde hair up in two buns just how Jenna used to wear her hair ages ago.

"OMG it's actually you!" The girl squealed. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you, this is mental! I'm Kennedy; I'm like your biggest fan."

Jenna was quite used to seeing fans out and about from time to time and she liked meeting fans, she appreciated everything they did for her and her career but it was slightly irritating being interrupted on a date with her wife. However being the lovely person Jenna is she put on a big smile and hugged Kennedy.

"Hi Kennedy, it's really nice to meet you." Jenna said with a sincere grin.

"Can we take a selfie together?" Kennedy asked. Jenna said yes of course and they took a few pictures and talked for a short while before Allie interrupted.

"Jen, I found the restaurant, we need to go." Allie said to Jenna giving Kennedy a small sweet and genuine smile but Kennedy just scowled back at her.

"Well I've got to go but it was great meeting you." Jenna said giving Kennedy a hug goodbye before walking in the direction of the restaurant with Allie.

“I’ll see you soon.” Kennedy whispered under her breath as the couple walked away.