Part 3 - As long as you're around

Jenna picked up Hope and covered her in kisses, squeezing her tight before placing her back in her push chair. Sydney grabbed on to her leg and said "Please don't go Mummy; I'm going to miss you so much!" Sydney sobbed into Jenna jeans and she held on tight. Jenna managed to peel her off of her leg and pick her up.

"Hey don't cry Monkey, Mummy is going to see you soon okay. So you be good for Mumma and you can talk to me on Skype every night if you want to." She cuddled Sydney tight and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jenna bent down and placed Sydney on the floor and gave her one last kiss on the forehead. She then turned to Allie who just gave her a sad smile. She wrapped her arms around Allie's waist and pulled her tight.

"Goodbye beautiful."

"It's not goodbye, it's just see you later." Allie said as she held back her tears. Jenna held onto her even tighter. They broke apart and Jenna kissed Allie quickly before ruffling Sydney's hair and picking up her bag and heading in to the departure lounge. Before she was completely gone she turned back and waved at her family.

As Jenna boarded her plane she thought back on the past few days with her friends and family. She was sad to leave it but once she got there she knew things would brighten up. It was harder when she had to fly out alone because if she was with the boys they'd all be too excited to be sad about anything.

Jenna put on her headphones and the flight went by in no time. As soon as she get out of the airport she texted her mum and her wife to tell them she had landed safe. She took her things and went to meet the boys on the big blue tour bus that was parked outside waiting. Her flight got in after everyone else's so she was last to pick her bunk so she was stuck with the little one on the bottom. She opened up her suitcase and started shoving things into the small space she had to keep her clothes. Jenna unzipped the front pocket where she had packed her makeup. Stuck in there was a small folded up piece of paper which was slightly crumpled and torn on one side. Jenna pulled it out and unfolded it. Inside there was a lock of bleach blonde hair which fell to the floor. Jenna bent down the floor and picked it up running it between her fingers; it was dead and dry like straw. She looked at the note and it, it was written out of cut out letters from newspapers and magazines. It simply read 'Love me'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie and the girls arrived home from the airport several hours later after meeting with some friends for lunch. Sydney played with her doll's house while Allie unpacked their things from their trip to London. Hope sat on the bed next to the suitcase and pulled everything out of it and very unhelpfully screwed it up and threw it on the floor. Once she'd sorted everything out Allie carried Hope downstairs and they went outside to get the post from the little red post box which hung on the wall of the cottage just next the front door.

There was a multitude of boring letters and bills but there was a small package, a brown box, only slightly too big to fit in the palm of your hand. Allie went inside put Hope down and sat at the kitchen table placing all of the post on the table. Intrigued to find out what was in the box Allie ripped it open and onto the table fell two dolls. They were almost like voodoo dolls, quite small and made from thread. Allie picked one up; it had blonde hair and was clearly supposed to be Jenna. The other one that lay on the table had brown skin and dark hair and was obviously supposed to be Allie; as she picked it up its head fell off. Examining the head Allie noticed that there were black crosses over the eyes. And there was red stuff all over its shirt.

"Blood." Allie whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna reached into her pocket to grab her phone to call Allie but her phone was already ringing.

"Allie, I've just found the weirdest thing!" Jenna exclaimed still shocked and slightly scared.

"It can't be as weird as what I just found in the post box!" Allie replied.