Interview with GirlWhoLovesBoys2012

*ALL QUOTED

Starting with me then her.

"Hi, welcome to STEAL THIS BOOK, I'm Ben as you know."

"Hello."

"I'm ready with you are."

"Okay, let's go."

"Question #1: Where'd did you get the inspiration for My Horrible Ex Husband?"

"1. Well I saw the photo that I used for the cover on Google and it hit me then. Gay divorce. I was just like man I never thought of that. I should write a story about that - two men who got married then got divorced. Also, it was partly because my parents just recently got divorced so that sparked my writing up again. Thus, My Horrible Ex- Husband was born. "

"Woah...just woah...anyway.

Question #2: Is writing a hobby or something that you take serious?"

"2. Writing is mostly a hobby. I honestly do it for fun. I enjoy it and it's a good leisure activity."

"I do it for the FAME!Anyway.

Question #3: What is your favorite book that you have written in all of your years through wattpad?"

"3. Favorite? OMG that's so hard. They are all my favorite at some point or another. But if I had to choose one book. I would say Dr. Arrogant and Mr. Vanity. I often read it over time to time and chuckle to myself at all the jokes. "

"Hehe...that's my favorite story by you."

"Thanks"

"Question #4: Whey are you interested in boyxboy books suppose teen fiction, or romance?"

"4. That's a toughie. Why boyxboy? Well, I wasn't interested in boyxboy stories, when I first joined wattpad. I initially began writing under a different account I wrote mainly horror/teen fiction. Then I started reading some boyxboy works on here like Amyscence and xxWhoAteMyCookiexx - and I was hooked. So I started writing my own things, made this profile and gave it a shot."

"Coo,coo.Question.#5: What book would you recommend other than yours?"

"5. I would recommend anything by@BigDaddyBamBam! The guy is a literary genius! :p"

"I definitely will.

AND

Question #6: The question that everyone has been telling me to ask you WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL TO MY HORRIBLE EX HUSBAND?"

"6. A sequel to My Horrible Ex-Husband? Well - uh . . . No. Will i write short stories from time to time using them? Yes. But I don't think there will be an entire sequel for them. I will definitely be doing a Thanksgiving Themed Short Story which will be released either the day of Thanksgiving or day before! So, look out for that!!!! :)"

"Bye, thanks for your time!"

"READ READ READ!"

+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++====+++===

*INTERVIEW OVER

ISNT SHE A DOLL!!!

THIS INTERVIEW WAS 100 percent real...ask her herself if you don't believe me.

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE RATING AND WHO ILL BE INTERVIEWING NEXT WEEK(more like tomorrow)

@mynameisben

@GirlWhoLovesBoys2012

STEAL

THIS

BOOK!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!