[06]

farkle's pov

princessfrompluto is typing...

princessfrompluto : good 😊

I looked at the screen, what did that mean? is she actually happy that I'm single? does she like me?

I cleared my mind of all the questions and started getting ready for my study session with my best friend, isadora.

she was the only person that I know who is as smart as me the only difference between us two was that I knew photography and she knew what happened in Belgium 1831.

we once promised to each other to never let the other person know everything. we wanted to each know something more than the other to both a little bit more "normal".

I heard the doorbell ring and I made my way to the front door.

"Are you ready to start studying farkle?" isadora said walking in the minkus' house.

"isadora can I ask you a question?" I shyly asked.

"of course"

"i met this girl online and she's really cool and all. how do I know if she likes me?"

"farkle, you know that I'm not the best with feelings" she answered looking down.

"please can you help me?" I begged

"ok, I think you should just wait and see. try to know more about her, maybe you'll find out you like more as a friend? just don't try to be too quick, start by being her friend and then you'll see"

"thank you isadora, you really are a genius" I smiled as we opened our biology book.