Seido x Reader Part2

Helloo guys long time no see xD. I just re read my old fanfictions, and the cringe is real xD. I got back to writing even tho i had no inspiration to continue this story but ow well. my Englishs better tho( i think) but I still make mistakes. But it wont be necessary to bleach your eyes this time.

As you entered into the building a feeling of excitement replaced your stress that you felt earlier. You looked around amazed of how big, clean, and quiet it was. The atmosphere was friendly since everyone was smiling to each other something that made you confused since the CCG investigators supposed to kill ghouls and sometimes be killed by them. So ironic!

The young boy looked how your beautiful face, with those beautiful features lighted up and he blush a little bit. Then Mr Shinohara approaches you, completely serious ready to meet you. " Ow you must be (surname) ( name) we were waiting for you impatiently " he said with a cheerful tone but with a straight face and pulled his hand for a handshake " Thank you so much, im so glad to be here" you said kindly and shaked his hand gently " i see, you met Seido already " Shinohara laughed slightly but oh god you had to see Seidos face, that boy was sweating. " Let me lead you to the office that you'll be working to for now on " the first class investigator said and y' all got into the lift with Seido following.
When you arrived you spotted an empty desk, in the middle of a messy one with a bunch of papers on it on the left and a well organized one on the right the organized one was Seidos . You left your heavy bag on the ground and sat on the chair. You were somewhat clueless about how you had to work with so many people and what actually you needed to do. So you turn to Seido who was right next to you, since he was his desk, you noticed that he already was staring. " Uhm " you mumbled " what am i supposed to do now? " you asked. Seido, stopped his daydreaming and explained " you need to search up on the computer, for this guy " the boy showed you a couple of papers including some pictures " this ghoul has killed more than 10 families, so keep trac- " A childish giggle interrupted his speech. And guess who was? It was Juuzous that maniac was playin with his stitches again.
You stared confused at his weird behavior, but his stitches sparked your interest, that was kinda noticeable and Taki didn't like it " your stitches are really cool! " you said happily " thank you miss " the boy politely said, flipping iconically his albino hair. " Suzuya " Seido protested " we have a job that has to be done as soon as possible... If you're not working at least let the rest of us work " he shouted angrily. Seido wasn't actually mad about his work, but he wanted to look like a strong physuccaly and mentally individual  and a hard worker to you, so you could appreciated him, because no one else did. " You dont have to be so mean Takizawa, he is just a kid " you tried to calm him down " but you know what (name)" Seidos nerves has been exploded "there's a problem... He isn't a kid anymore ! He needs to get mature... ". Juuzou snickered cutely " ow Seido kun did i accidentally hit a nerve ". Seido exhaled deeply. You said "if he thinks that he is a kid let him be " you smiled at him,  patting his shoulders " we all have a childish side" you said sweetly " i guess" Seido replied letting go.
Juuzou that casually didn't give a dumb got out of the room asking loudly " does anyone know if cafeteria still has cookies??" you laughed , and maybe you were the only one in there who found it funny. " Hey! Where were we? " the brunette boy asked trying to remember were he paused. You took a thoughtful expression, and said " Hey! Do you wanna get some coffee Seiddie?" You asked excited. The boy blushed, from the nickname you just gave him , and answered " S...sure...but what about the work? " he asked hesitated " it can wait " you giggled and grabbed his sweaty hand and started running towards the exit " W...wait where are we going? " he mumbled out of his breath " to the cafeteria silly ~ " you both laughed. " you have to start enjoying life and stop to be frustrated about everything".

HERE YOU GO MA BISHES 💕💕