Chapter 9

Ben POV

Rey's eyes grow wide when she turns around and sees me. I run forward pushing Rey behind me. I point my blaster at Lucifer's chest.

"Let her go," I say with my finger on the trigger.

"Ah, but there is no way I can do that. As you can see you have interrupted MY WEDDING," Lucifer say with his voice getting louder.

Rey buries he head into my back. I reach back and grab her hand, my blaster still pointing at Lucifer. Before I could comprehend anything, Lucifer had his bright red lightsaber. I holster my blaster. I match his red lightsaber with my blue one.

Rey's POV

I step back as Ben and Lucifer go at each other. I stumble and fall backwards. I throw off my show and run to one the the rebel pilots beckoning me. Before I could reach her, a young girl steps in front of me.

"You're not going anywhere, you're going to marry my brother one way or another," She says pointing a blaster at me.

She shoots me in the leg. I fall to the ground with aloud cry. I look up and see a smirk on her face. I flip my head around to see Ben struggling to keep up with Lucifer. He falls to the ground. I gasp and try to make my way over to him. I watch in horror as Lucifer swings his lightsaber down to kill Ben.

Before the lightsaber makes contact with Ben, Lucifer crumbles to the ground lifeless. I gasp. The girl who shot me runs over to him sobbing. she shakes him as if he was sleeping.

"Grace what are you doing?" Ben says standing up.

"He's my brother! You killed him! He was my only family left and you killed him," Grace screams at Ben. "And now that he's gone, I want you to kill me. You killed the only person I've had in my life so I want you to kill me too."

Ben shakes his head confused. "Grace I can't do that."

"COWARD," Grace screams at him.

Ben shakes his head as he pulls his blaster out. He turns his head and put his finger on the trigger. He pulls it. Grace falls back and joins her brother.

I struggle to stand up. I hobble over to Ben and wrap my arm around him.

"Let's go home."