My Bestfriend is a Celebrity

Prologue

It was not easy being me.

My life was littered with more hardships than any normal high school teens. I didn't ask for any of it. It just sort of happened.

First of all, I was just a normal teenager living a normal life—okay, I needed to admit, a not so normal life. High school had always been a tough road for me. In this academy, there were people who thought they could get the best of you and step in your way. There was also this big chance that you couldn't fight back and stand on your own feet because there was a chance that you might stumble back down again if you ever crossed their paths.

With the following clues, maybe you already knew who these people were.

Bullies.

Now, guess what I was? I was the biggest loser of this school. I got shoved on the lockers...a lot, not just the lockers, everywhere and anywhere they wanted me to shove.

You could say that everything changed when a new transfer student came into our school. He was a nerd, a nerd who didn't know how to dress his self well. But other than that, he was the first friend I had ever made since I stepped into my high school life.

From the outside, he didn't have the looks that any girl would fall for. But let me tell you, once you saw him without his nerdy look, all of you would realize what he was and who he was.

I will now tell you how it all started. I will now tell you how I found out that he was a Celebrity in Disguise.