Chapter Two

The helicopter dropped us off at a warehouse roof. Harley and I jumped from the rope while Joker slid down. Harley took my hand and dragged me to the door that leads into the warehouse. "Just wait till you see it!" She says excitement flows through her words as we run down the stairs. She pulls me to a wide open area and I look around, there's so much to look at. There's all sorts of joker props and Harley props, anything you could think of that's related to the two was in this room. Including extensive amount of weapons. "Puddin' hasn't changed a thing." Harley sighed intently as she settles in a throne, a much larger one next hers that I suspect to be the jokers.

I take a look around while she relaxes. I wonder to the weapons, they were mesmerizing. I touch a small gun, the cold metal bit at my hand but I still held it in my palm. I aimed and made a shooting sound with my mouth. I grinned and placed the gun back down. "Let's get you a new outfit." Harley said, suddenly behind me as she took my arm and pulled me to a door. I waited for her to open it and when she did, my jaw dropped. The entire room was filled with clothing, mostly in blue and red but there was a section of black. I walked in and rushed around to look at everything as Harley went to a area and pulled out an outfit, happily smiling at it before she stripped and pulled on the clothes. She grinned and pulled down her shirt a bit that read 'daddy's lil monster'. She walked to the black selection and pulled out some things and demanded me to put it on.

Trusting her I slipped on the clothes that fit perfectly. It was a bra that was covered in spikes and a shear crop top over it, I also wore a high-waisted black leather skirt and some fishnet tights and over the knee black boots. I bit my lip looking at myself in the mirror, Harley waiting impatiently behind me. "Do you like it or not!" She finally snapped with a large grin on her red lips. I turned around with the same grin, "I love it!" I squealed and she threw herself at me as we giggled. She pulled away immediately and looked me in the eyes, mischievous gleaming in her blue eyes. "We've got to show off you, let's do something fun." A sly smirk on her face and I felt my body tingle with anticipation. "Hell yeah."

♤♡♤♢♧♢

We somehow ended up in Joker's purple car speeding down the main road in Gotham. Harley going over the speed limit while I stuck my head out the window and let my laughter fill the streets. People hollered at me as I blew kisses at anyone and everyone. I was finally living and it felt amazing. I sunk back into the passenger seat and looked to Harley, she was grinning at me. "It feels great to be free!" I cheered and she agreed cheering along. She drifted into a parking spot infront of a club, the tires screeching beneath us. I giggled and got out of the car, the line up for the club was enormous and I pouted. Harley came up beside me, her smile fading as she saw me pouting. "What's wrong, princess?" She asked, touching my cheek. I looked over at the he crowd that was staring at the both of us now. "I hate lines." I mumbled and Harley laughed, taking my hand and pulling us to the front. "Don't worry, hun, this is Mister J's club." She smirked and walked right passed the bouncers who smirked at the two of us.

Inside the club was overwhelming but made my body want to move to the beat of the loud dance music. It was dark with a pink tint, there was a stage with some girls dancing on and men throwing some money at them. There was a VIP section that had some chains hanging from the ceiling that separated them from the non-VIP people. Joker was one of the people in the VIP section, he was sat on a c-shaped couch while talking to a man who was covered in tattoos. Both were laughing.

Harley took my hand and got up to the stage and she begun to dance, men cheering her on. I watched her for a second and started to sway my hips, my hands lifting to the air as I let the song control my body. Harley took my hand and span me around, both of us giggling. She let me go and pretended to have a gun as she shot then held her head, I grinned and sunk to the ground before popping up which made the crowd go crazy. My eyes lingered to where the joker was and saw he was staring at us, I felt my chest tighten as he smirked. He lifted his ring-filled hand and motioned for Harley and I to come over. I took her hand and lead her towards Mr Joker, we jumped over the couch. "Hiya, puddin" Harley hummed, pressing a kiss to his neck. Joker smirked, showing his silver teeth, making my skin crawl. He had to be the creepiest handsome guy on the planet. "You're a lucky man, Mr. J." The man siad and I then realise the man with all the tattoos was still here.

Joker looked up at him, "Do you want in?" He asked and shoved Harley off his lap roughly. She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned, I slid into the seat next to her and curled my hand into hers. Calming her down a bit. Joker and the man were in the middle of a argument that had something to do with Harley, before I had a chance to hear what they were saying Joker pull out a sleek purple gun and shot the tattoo man in the head. I could feel splatter of his blood hit my cheek as I gasped, Harley groaned beside me and got up. "J! Don't shoot people in front of princess!" Harley snapped and joker twisted around and back handed her. She flue to the couch in pain, I moved to help her but I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me back. I struggled in his grip as I tried to get to Harley, she sat up and wiped some blood that dripped down her chin. 

"So feisty," He purred into my ear. My body was covered in goosebumps as I felt his lips against my ear. I stared at Harley, trying to get her to help me, she tried to get up but her body was too weak and fell back to the ground. I was on my own. That's when I felt something against my upper hip, I smirked at the opportunity. "Now, kitten, you don't want to end up like little Harley do you?" He spoke softly, obviously faking but I played along, shaking my head. "That's what I thought, now you know to never disrespect me." He bit my earlobe painfully and I whined. "Never. Disrespect. Me." He spit roughly and I wiggled a bit in his hard grip. My hand found the hard thing that was poking me with out Joker's knowledge and in seconds I was out of his hold and I had his gun pointed at his head. A smirk unfold on his face as he raised his hands, I could hear his men running towards us but he waved them off. "I want to see where this goes." Joker smiled.

His eyes never left me as his grin grew. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you kitten?" He said using what I'm guessing is my new nickname. I backed up a bit to stand in front of Harley who gripped my hip and pulled herself up. "You have no idea," I smriked and shot at his leg before grabbing Harley's hand and sprinting out of the club. Harley jumped into the passenger seat of the purple car and I took the wheel. I floored it just as Joker ran out from the club, I swear I saw a smile on his face. I turned my focus back to Harley who seemed to be still in pain as she held her cheek that was already brusing. I didn't know what to say to her. I knew Joker abused her but I never thought I'd see it first hand. Then everything I've down came crashing down on me as I looked down at Joker's gun in my lap.

Holy shit, I thought, I just shot The Joker with his own gun.

I felt somewhat empowered at the thought. But I knew that when Joker did catch us I'd probably be killed. He told me to not disrespect him and I had just shot him with his own gun in front of everyone in his club, that has to be incredibly disrespectful. I'm screwed. With my mind clouded I didn't even see were were heading for the harbor. I didn't have a chance to put on the breaks as we drove off the edge and plugged into the ice cold water, most definitely to our deaths.