Hope you dont fail love (Nagito X Fem!reader FLUFF)

AN: Requested by @DebbyDiAngelo and
Plot too. She gave that too! Go back to the other chapter for a key.

         Y/N was walking home from school. The test in her hand she was frowning. She test in her hand was a very important one for school. She crossed the street. Looking down at the paper again. 35%. She failed it completely, as she put in the key to her house she put on a fake smile. Knowing that Nagito, Her Boyfriend, was there.
        She opened the door falsely smiling. She saw Nagito waiting for her, eating a bagel. She walked over to him.
     "Hey" she called out tiredly. He looked back at the girl and Smiled.
     "Hey." He mimicked. Kissing her cheek. She smiled.
      "I'm gonna go sleep" she called out yawning as she walked up stairs. Holding the test.
      Once in their room she puts the test down, and starts to freak out a bit, by crying. She heard the door open. Nagito walked behind her. Hugging her. 
     "Y/N what's wrong?" He asks. Running his fingers through her H/L H/C Hair.
     "I failed the major test....." She cried out softly. Nagito was surprised at first. But then kissed her cheek.
     "That's okay. You can Hope for Something better." He said cheering her up. "And you didn't fail something even more important" he adds nuzzling his head in her neck. Hugging her tighter on the bed.
     "W-what?" She asks. Snuggling into the hug.
      "Love" he says. Turning off the lights so they could sleep.

AN! Im sorry! I'm not the best at writing Fluffs. But again it was requested by @DebbyDiAngelo