Odell B - Bye .....

Yn Pov

I can't believe he did this to me, to us we have been together for 4 years and he cheats on me.

How am i supposed to tell him about our child that I'm carrying ? 

" yn please listen to me " odell screamed from the otherside of out bedroom " what, what do you want to tell me ? That your sorry and it was a mistake " i yelled while tear ran down my face.

" i didn't mean to do it , you know i love you " he whispered looking straight into my eyes.

" bullshit " i yelled, " stop lying odell, stop lying to me and to your self " i said softly.

" i promise you it was a one night stand " he said quietly, i wanted to believe him but with all the late nights.

Everything was pack and i was ready to leave. I stood in silience for a while staring at Odell.

I picked up my suitcase and my bags, left them at the door and walked over to odell.

I gently laid my hand on his cheek, wiping his tears away. " I'm sorry it had to end like this Odell, i do love you and i want to stay and work it out ..... But i can't " i said kissing him one last time before heading towards the door.

I picked up everything and turned back at him, taking one last glance " by odell, i love you don't forget that " i said smiling before walking out of this house and out of his life .

So i hope you guys like it , sorry if it was short💖

Part 2 ?