ray ray - 1st Child

Here your request mindlessbgirl21

Mimi POV

“Ray I’m going to my sisters, I’ll be back in an hour “I yelled grabbing my bag and heard an okay so I left in my black bmw. A lot of things were on my mind like my pregnancy, I’m 2 months and I found out a month ago when I went to the doctors. I parked my car in my older sister drive way and walked up to her house and knocked on the door.

“Mimi I haven’t seen you forever “shay my older sister said hugging me, “I know it’s been two months “I said squeezing her back, I walked into her living room and greeted my four year old nephew. “ Lucas “I said hugging him, “Aunty Mimi “he yelled hugging me. “ Lucas baby can you go up to daddy “shay said and he nodded and ran off, “so what’s up “ she said looking at me.

“ what do you mean “ I said looking at her, “ I can tell when somethings bothering my little sister, I have been their all your life remember “ she said shaking her head and laughing. “ well I’m pregnant 2 months “ I said looking at her and her eyes widened.

“Congratulations “she yelled hugging me, I hugged her back and she stopped when she noticed somethings was wrong, “what “she said rising an eyebrow and sitting down.” The thing is we weren’t planning on have kids yet and …. He doesn’t know “I said and her eyes widened.

It was quiet for a few minutes she sat there stating at me, " are you going to say something " I said playing with my fingers and looking at her.

" you need to tell him " she said looking at me, " I'm scared he won't want him or her " I said looking at her and then at my nephew Lucas who was outside with his dad.

" y'all been together since you were 14 and he was 15 y'all 20 and 21 now " she said looking at me.

She was right i shouldn't have a problem, " your right i'm about to go see him " i said and hugged her and luca bye.

I got home and saw ray on the couch, " wassup baby " ray said standing up and hugging me.

he turned the tv off and looked at me " whats wrong " he said looking at me, " nothing " i sakd smiling.

" we have been togther for at least 6 years i know when somethings wrong " he said looking me and holding my hand.

I was nervous but i had to tell him, " i'm pregnant " was all i said and he looked at me, it was quier and now i'm scared that hes going to leave me and my child.

i felt arms around me " how many months " he said whispering into my ear and kissed my forehead.

" 2 months, i'm sorry baby i didn't tell you i was scared, we were planning on having a child and i was scares you were going to leave " i said looking at him.

" i'll never leave you .... or my child " he said smiling, i couldn't help but cry, " mimi whats wrong " he said worried.

I let out a small laugh " i'm happy " i sakd hugging him. " were gonna be a family " he said picking me up.

" i'm hoping its a boy " he said looking at me and all we did that night was talking about our child.

mindlessbgirl21

Here your imaginr and i'm going to a part 2 when your child comes 💙