0.1

Waking up on the right side of the wrong bed was something Mark was way top used to. He had a problem, that was obvious, but he was convinced it wasn't really his fault. Not entirely at least. Blame it on the alcohol; fucking up his head, or blame it on whoever he was fucking (that wasn't his fiancée) today. They knew he was taken. Everyone knew. He was Mark fucking Fischbach, who didn't fucking know him. Regardless, not everything had to be his mistake. If only Sean had the same reasoning. 

   "Where were you?"
Mark rubbed the back of his neck, thinking of a lie, "I went to walmart."

  "You stayed at Walmart for 13 hours," Sean questioned, crossing his arms at his infidelious floozy of a husband.

   "I mean you're the one who's counting but sure, the line was super long."

   "You're such a fucking dickhead," Sean laughed, taking off his wedding ring and tossing it at Mark's feet, hearing it chime against the marble flooring.
   "Excuse me—"
   "Get out of my fucking house."
   "Excuse me?"

   Sean stood up from the kitchen stool he was sitting up, walking in front of Mark's face, a nose length apart.
   "Did I fucking stutter. Whatever we had; it's over. Gone. Fini. Usted comprende?

  Mark sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He definitely didn't expect this. He already got a migraine thinking of how the paparazzi would react. "Can I at least pack my shit."

"No need to," Sean answered, smiling, "I did for you, in the 13 hours of time I had to kill."
  "Well Sean, I guess this is goodbye then."
  "I hope you get in a car crash and burn to death."
  "Au revoir to you too."
                                 · · ·
  "Well, au revoir Mr. Hughes, tell the  fiancée I said hello."
  "Will do," Hunter laughed, putting the last of his bags in the trunk of his car.

  "I honestly think that its gonna take years to not get used to your grumpy face in the morning," Nate laughed, passing Hunter a bottle of water.
  "Well now that's Brittnay's problem."
  "I suppose it is Mr. Hunter."

   Hunter closed the trunk, turning back to Nate, hugging him. "I'll miss you friend." Nate laughed, hugging back.
   "I cannot relate."
   "Well then fuck you Nate."
   "Ditto, mi amigo, ditto."