Dance moves

Next Day

_________________________________________________

I woke up really early. I was so scared that my Stepdad would come after me..

Me: Ahhhh

Jessie: WHAT?

Me: I just had a nightmare..

Jessie: What time is it?

Me: Its 5.00 o'clock

Jessie: Im going back to sleep then..

Me: Ok imma shower

Jessie: Zzz (snorking)

Me: Woow..

I got into the shower..did the morning rutine and I just felt for walking around the park. I didn't feel for changing my pajamas so I just took on my sneakers and sneaked out through the door. I slowly closed it and ran down the street towards the swings. I just sat there admiring the sky. It looked so beautiful to watch the sun come up. The wind was chilly. After few minutes of painting the sunset and the beautiful park I decided to walk home. I hurried up through the scary streets towards my house. Suddenly I saw a few boys and girls in a corner. I could hear the blasting music. It was weird that they were dancing and having party this early in the morning. I walked towards them and they turned around. They looked like if they were in my age. I walked closer to see their faces. Finally when I was standing infront of them I spoke.

Me: What yall doing here this early in the morning?

Boy: We dance and practice here..

Me: WOW..can yall show me some moves?

Boy: Sure..(turns on the music)

They danced like this - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Look at the music video -  - - -- -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - >

They were incredible and my jaw dropped. My eyes was wide and I couldn't understand how they could d all those things...I stood there shocked when the boy waved his hands infront of my face.

Boy: (laughs) are you alright?

Me: Am  dreamin or what?

Boy: No..(pinches me)

Me: ouuch..what was that for?

Boy: I was just showing you that you were awake

Me: Ohh yeah..I guess im not dreaming..yall are really a good dancers..

Boy: Yeah thanks..my name is Kevin Blaze Jr.

Me: Is your father Roger Blaze?

Boy: Yeah

Me: OMG..he like owns half the city..all are really famous..

Boy: Yeah but dont tell anyone..I like to just be normal ya know..

Me: Yeah I understand you..

Girl: My name is Hannah..

Me: Hey nice to meet you..my name is Aaliyah.

Girl2: My name is Britney

Me: Nice to meet you 2 (smiles)

Boy: My name is Eric

Me: (handshakes) Nice dance-moves you had there when yall were dancing..

Eric: Want us to teach you?

Me: Yeah I would really appreciete it..

After few hours spending time with them..and learning how to dance I could dance as good like them and I planned on helping my friends with the dncemoves I just learned. I was sure they would like it..Suddenly I saw my stepdad buying coffee just right the corner. My eyes got wide and I hided fast behind the garbage can.

Kevin: Aaliyah, What are you doing behind the garbage can?

Me: Shhh...(whispers) Im hiding for my stepdad..he wants to kill me..

My stepdad turned around and saw me..He glared at me and took out his knife..He was on his way to our direction. My heartbeat raised and Kevin and the other saw what he had in his hand. All of us ran in different directions....But he was after me!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cliffy Cliffhangers (lol)..What do you think about this chappie? I hope yall enjoyed it and write what yall think will happen nextie chappie..!!

PS: I'll write the next chappie if I get enough comments... Atleast 5 comments.

Peace and Love: Yours truly Princeton..Like Princey Prince Charming says :D Much POTATOES TO YALL..MUAH :* hehe :P