Alliances

Leader

Waspstar - Dark grey tom with black stripes and lighter grey belly, muzzle, paws. Has a long striped tail, yellow eyes and conveniently rarely around. When he is about he isn't the most useful cat in the world. 7/9 Lives left.

Deputies

Tallthorn - Long-legged black tom with white legs, tail tip and muzzle. Has amber eyes, is the older deputy. Gets along with most cats, very cool and collected.

Rustclaw - Dark ginger tabby tom with sharp green eyes. Hot-headed with long claws and a stumpy, tufty tail. Doesn't always think before he speaks, although he's loyal. A good fighter and arguer.

Medicine Cats

Brightflame - Long-furred dark ginger tabby shecat with sharp green eyes. Loud and can be rash, an excellent healer. Apprentice, Sagepaw.

Birchstorm - Creamy tom with darker paws, ears and face. Has blue eyes. Outspoken, quiet and collected. A good healer.

Silverpuddle - Sleek, slender, silver tabby shecat with odd eyes. Left eye is blue, left ear is deaf. Right eye is yellow, right ear can hear. A good, young healer. Apprentice, Mintpaw.

Lionpelt - Thick-furred golden tom with a kind of mane. Amber eyes and has even judgement. An excellent, calm and collected healer. Apprentice, Rosepaw.

Warriors

Sparrowskip - Short-haired, stocky, dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Copperfang - Copper-eyed plain brown tom with kind of long teeth, a bit like a sabre-toothed tiger. Apprentice, Elmpaw.

Riverheart - Sleek, grey tabby shecat with a thick, sweeping tail and amber eyes.

Seedspark - Plain brown shecat with yellow eyes and thin fur.

Sparkclaw - Bright ginger shecat with bright green eyes and sticky-uppity fur. Apprentice, Alderpaw.

Tigertooth - Thick-furred brown tom with lighter belly and paws and dark stripes, orange eyes. Apprentice, Fawnpaw.

Darkpelt - Dark grey mottled tom.

Redbriar - Red calico shecat with yellow-green eyes. Apprentice, Tornpaw.

Ashenfoot - Skinny, thin-furred grey-brown fur and wide, yellow eyes.

Fallowflash - Brown tabby shecat with hazel eyes. Apprentice Blackpaw.

Whitepelt - Completely white tom with blue eyes and black ear tips, deaf.

Crowtail - Black tom with yellow eyes and a long tail. Apprentice, Snakepaw.

Mudtalon - Splotchy brown tom with green eyes and long claws.

Cypressheart - Calico shecat with green eyes.

Smokesplash - Long-haired light grey shecat with darker flecks and hazel eyes. Apprentice, Mousepaw.

Cinderflower - Long-haired light grey shecat with darker flecks and amber eyes.

Suntail - Golden tom with amber eyes. Apprentice, Sparrowpaw.

Lambstep - White shecat with grey tabby patches over her face and all four paws, green eyes.

Stormfoot - Grey tabby tom with hazel eyes.

Skytalon - White tom with silver tabby patches over his back, face, legs and tail. Green eyes.

Weaseltail - Red-brown plain tom with yellow eyes. Apprentice, Ryepaw.

Pinemoon - Red-brown plain tom with blue eyes.