Chapter 1

Christian Collins as Justin Johnson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<3 Lorena's POV <3

"I missed you so much" I said to Ally as I hugged her. "I missed you to bess" she said and hugged me back. We let go and started talking about what happened during summer vacation.

Psssh. I forgot to tell you about myself. My name is Lorena Gail Alymer. I am seventeen years old. I look like an ordinary girl, but I am a supernatural princess. I have a house here in the human world and a castle in the supernatural world. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. My powers are invisibility, ice, water, fire, controlling the weather, reading peoples minds, controlling things with concentration, healing,powerful sense of hearing, and smelling, powerful eyes that can see 10 kilometers away, strength and teleportation, but I don't use them all the time.

"Do you know where my brother is?" Ally asked. "No. Why?" I said. She shrugged. I just rolled my eyes at her randomness. My phone vibrated, signalling me that I have a text. Mom. I answered it.

(Phone convo:
L-Lorena M-mom)

L: Hey mom. What's up?

M: Hey honey! Anything unusual happened there?

L: Umm no. Why?

M: Nothing. Bye

(End of phone convo)

Ok then. That was weird. "Is there something wrong, Lor?" Ally asked with a concerned look on her face. "Nah. Mom's just asking where is the spatula" I lied. She nodded. "C'mon! Lets go to our first block!" She said then dragged me to Science.

I saw Justin sitting alone in the back of the class with two vacant seats beside him as we entered room 258. I sat on the right seat while Ally sat on the left. "Hey sister. Hey Lor" Justin said. I smiled and nodded at him while Ally rolled her eyes. Oh my Gosh my brother is so annoying! Ally said in her mind.

*lunch time*

Me and Ally are walking towards the cafeteria. My phone vibrated. I checked who it is, it's mom again.

(Phone convo)

L:Hey mom whats u-

M:LORENA YOU NEED TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! A HUMAN WENT IN THE PORTAL!!

L:OKAY OKAY!!

(End of phone convo)

"Shit. Sorry Ally, I really need to go home. Family emergencies" I said then ran to the ladies' bathroom. After I closed the door, I immediately teleported to our castle in the supernatural world.

I walked around our castle, searching for my mom. There are so many (supernatural) people in here. "Where's my mom?" I asked one of the guards that is guarding the underground dungeons. "The queen is helping the guards find the human person, princess" the guard answered. I nodded politely then went in my room to call my mom.

She doesn't answer. I called her more than 25× and still no answer. It kept going straight to voicemail.

My door burst open and there stood my mom and dad, looking stressed. "We need you too find the human person, Lor. Use your powerful senses. You can bring 3 guards with you" My dad said. I nodded with an emotionless expression then ran out. I got 3 guards from their rooms then we walked out of the castles. "Let's search in the 1st village first" I said sternly to the guards. We searched every house in the 1st village, but there's no human person there. But I can smell his scent. And I can tell that the human person is a boy. We searched in the 2nd village, but still no luck. We searched in all of the villages, but no sign of that human boy, only his scent. Time to search in the forest.

We were searching in the forest when I saw a boy running 9.7 km away. I signal for the guards to stop searching and rest beside the nearby lake. They nodded and teleported. I teleported 500 meters away from the boy when the guards were resting beside the lake.

I hid behind the tree beside the boy when he stopped running. "Where are you going?" I asked him. He looked around then his eyes landed on me. "Who a-are you?" He stuttered. "Well I'm Lorena Gail Alymer. An ordinay girl with a bestfriend in the human world, and a princess here in the supernatural world"  I shrugged. I can see the fear in his eyes. "What's your name?" I asked. "James" the boy said. I nodded and walked around him. He watches every move I make. "You need to come with me"  I said in a low voice. "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" He shook his head no. I motioned for him to take my hand so we can teleport to my room. He held my hand tightly then we teleported.

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***2 weeks later, in the human world***

"Hey hey hey! Stop it Justin!" I said while stuffing my mouth with fries. We are eating our lunch right now. Justin is throwing some jelly beans to Ally. "No!" Justin said like a 5-year old girl. I chuckled. I snatched the jelly beans in his hands then stuffed my face with it once I was done eating my fries. "Hey no fair!" Justin pouted. Ally smiled. "Whaaaat?! You threw some at Ally and you don't eat them. So why waste it when I can just eat it?" I asked with my mouth full of colorful jelly beans. He didn't know what to say so I punched his shoulder lightly. "Ow! It hurts" justin said in a high pitched voice while rubbing his shoulder. "I didn't punch you that hard" I defended myself. He rolled his eyes. Once again, he doesn't know what to say.

I pulled my phone and went to twitter because Ally and Justin are fighting again with the stupidest thing in the world. Wait, is 'stupidest' even a real word? Ehh who cares?

@LorenaGailAlymer$0$:
the baes @AllyJohnson and @JustinJohnson are fighting over the stupidest thing in the world. Is 'stupidest' even a real word? Ehh who cares???

I tweeted. Their phones beeped, signalling them that there is a notification. They stopped arguing then pulled out their phones. They rolled their eyes in unison as they read my tweet. "Uh huh. 'Stupidest'" Ally muttered. Justin just snorted. "Dude, are you a pig?" I asked Justin. "Yeah. And you're a chicken. Hahaha its true" He said. "Shut the hell up Justin!" I said playfully then punched his shoulder again. "This will have a bruise" Justin whined. "Think of the bruise as a medal. You deserve it" I said. "You're mean" Justin pouted. "You're ugly" I shot back, even though it's a lie. "Okay love birds, break it up. You two are annoying as fuck" Ally said. "Shut up and go to Lance" I said to Ally. She blushed. "Ha! You have a crush on Lance!" I said. Her cheecks reddened even more. "I-I do not" she stuttered. "Uh huh. Sure" I said, obviously not believing her. "Ugh. Whatever" she said. "Aww. My baby sister has a crush" Justin cooed. "You too?" She asked him. Justin smiled cheekily then nodded. "Of course. That's what big brothers do" he said. "Are you even big?" Ally teased. "Uh yeah! Duh" He said in a 'duh' tone. "Well, it's not obvious" Ally said. "I am!" Justin said. "Whatever" she muttered.

"Hey ally! Hey Lor and Justin!" Lance said as he sat beside Ally and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. "What are you doing here?" I asked the devil- I mean Lance. "Ally invited me here" he said then ate some of Ally's lettuce. Eww! How can someone eat that many lettuces? "Well, she didn't tell us" Justin pointed out. "Just drop it" Ally glared at her brother. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to Gym already. I wanna play volleyball or something" I said then stood up. Justin stood up as well. "I'm going with you" he said then grabbed my arm, not giving me a chance to protest.....