Chapter 3

<3 Lorena's POV <3

*** in the human world ***

"Hola bitches" I said to them. "Wassup yo?" Justin asked in a FAILED swagger way. He said he wanted to 'swag' but he sounds stupid. "Eyo" Lance and Marc said in unison. They are really good friends, everyone can tell. "Hey girl" The girls said. "What are we doing?" I asked them. They just shrugged. "Great answer" I said with sarcasm in my voice. "We can skip and go to the beach or something" Sean suggested and the other boys nodded. I shook my head no. "We can't skip. I don't want to. We can just go to our classes" I said and the girls agreed with me. "Fine" the boys groaned in unison. 'Ooh I got so many things I got to do, to your body' (guess that song) my ringtone blared. Now the group's attention is on me. I got my phone from my pocket and answered it, not bothering to look who's calling.

"Hi who are you?" I asked on the phone. "Lorena, there's a group of teens here in the supernatural world" my mom said. I can tell she is stressed. "Ok mom" I said then hung up. My mom and I aren't that close. We are not close at all. My dad and I were once close. I didn't know what happened. One day, when I was 11, he just forgot our moments.

"Sorry guys. My mom wants me home" I said then turned my heels. "Why?" They asked. In unsion. "I dunno" I lied. They didn't seem to notice so they just let go. I went inside one of the bathrooms and teleported to the supernatural world.

*** in the supernatural world ***

"Hey mom and dad" I said. "Go find the group of humans. NOW" My dad ordered. I sighed quietly then nodded. Then I went to get some guards. We started finding the group of teenagers in the first village. Fortunately, they're here. I can sense them. 3 boys and 3 girls. They are all 16 years old. I motioned for the guards to keep extra alert. They nodded. I saw the group blending in the crowd. I walked towards them calmly.

"Hey. My name is Lorena. I'm new here. Can you please help me find the castle?" I asked. They acted like they're supernatural. "Hi. We're actually new here too. Where are you from?" One of the girls said. "I'm from the Wilson's village. The second village. How about you?" I asked. "Oh look at the time! I think we should go. We have to.. uhhh... Meet the.. princess" the blonde boy said. "Oh ok. I'll go with you since I have someone to meet there too!" I said then told them to lead the way. "Yeah but we don't know where the castle is" the brunette boy with blue eyes said. "Oh I'll get help" I said then went to one of the guards. "Are you sure, princess Lorena?" The guard said. I nodded then pulled him to the group. We followed him until we reached the castle.

I thanked the guard and he left us alone. I lead them to my room. "Woah" they said as we entered my room. "Wait. Are we allowed to go in here? It looks like... the princess's room" the other brunette boy asked. I locked the door and window just by looking at it and turned to them. They gasped. "My name is Lorena Gail Alymer. This is my room" I said with my 'formal' voice that I use in speeches and stuff. "So you're the princess?!" The  girl with red hair squeaked. I nodded. I teleported to where the guards are. I ordered them to get the humans out of my room and lock them in the dungeons. Then I teleported to my house in the human world.

*** in the human world ***

I changed into one of my spandex and a comfy shirt. I put my hair on a french braid then went downstairs to watch cartoon network, don't judge. I got popcorn and pepsi from the fridge then sat on the sofa.

I was watching adventure time when the doorbell rang. And who could that possibly be? I didn't even order pizza. I thought then opened the door. "Hey" my cousin, Rachelle, said the hugged me. "Hey Rach. What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Nothing. I just want to visit my favorite cousin." I could tell she was lying. I read her mind. My boyfriend cheated on me so I was a nervous wreck. My parents decided it was the best for me to live here. She thought. I hugged her and whispered nice things in her ear. She sobbed and sobbed. I pickes her up- since I am strong -and placed her gently in the 2nd guestroom. "I-i love him s-so m-much" she said while sobbing harder. "Sssh I know. Just sleep" I said softly then stood up, ready to go back to the sofa. She held my hand "please stay" she whispered. I nodded then layed down with her. "Sleep tight, sis" I said then closed my eyes.

*

*

*

*

*

"Who is she?" I heard someone whisper. "They're cute" another voice whispered. "Sibling goals" a boy's voice whispered. "Call the queen or something. I'm sleeping" I groaned. I realise that I'm not in the supernatural world so I quickly sat up. "Sorry it was my dream" I said. "Who is she?" They pointed at Rachelle. "Oh this is my cousin, Rachelle. You can call her Rach or Rachelle".

We talked about stupid stuff until Rach groaned. We looked at her in silence. She slowly opened her eyes then looked at me. "Morning, sis" she said. "Morning. Rachelle, meet Justin, Ally/Allyson, Lance, Marc, Sean, Kath/Katherine, and Adriella. Guys, meet my cousin, Rach/Rachelle" I introduced them. We started talking and laughing and stuff. Rach just clicked with the group. I just hope she forgets about her ex.

"What time is it?" I asked. "8:40" Justin answered. "Who wants to go to IHOP?" "Me" they said in unison. "You don't have to ask us. Its food" Rach said. I pulled Rach out of the guestroom to my room so we can change. "Do they know that you're the princess?" She asked. "No. And you can't tell them. No one knows" I said sternly. She raised her hands up. "Okay okay, you don't need to use THAT voice" she pointed at me.

Rach wore one of my jumpers and a yellow shirt underneath it, navy blue vans, and big nerdy glasses. She's cute. She said she wants to be a 'minion' today. I wore a pair of light blue jeggings and a white long sleeved shirt that says 'How About Not?' In black. I bought it in one of a Jack and Jack merchandise shop. I also wore a pair of white, slightly shiny sandals and a gold necklace that my dad gave me before. We grabbed our wallets, phones, earphones, etc.

"Ready to go?" I asked them. They nodded so we went outside and walked since IHOP is just a 15 minute walk from here...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Omfg!! You guys really need to listen to 'worst way' by Chris Collins (weeklychris)!! I listened to it 2 hours ago. It's now my favorite song! I think he published it on September 15 or 14, idrk. Peace out!!