Chapter 3

Next chapter here we go. Ok guys I'm so sorry that I haven't insured in like 2 weeks. I've had some things going on but its mostly so better now. So without further ado chapter 3 of A Toxic Place Only We Know (that's hard to type😂😂)

~~~~~~~~~
Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"For a place called Breadsticks they don't have very good breadsticks" I commented after finishing one.

"Tell me about it." Blaine replied, "they suck butthole" (I had to say that my friends reading this😂😂)

"Hey kids watch your mouths" my step-mom scolded us.

"Yes mother" Blaine replied.

As I finished off my breadstick I looked up to see a beautiful boy sitting across the restaurant. He had short brown hair swept to the side. Actually its kinda like mine just swept the opposite way. He is wearing all black and he was on his phone.

I motion for Blaine to look at him but Blaine's eyes are on another boy. He's good looking but not my type. He has chestnut brown hair in a perfectly stiled quiff.

 He has chestnut brown hair in a perfectly stiled quiff

(Kurt's outfit)

"Hey Blaine come with me" I said after a minute of starring the mysterious boys.

"Huh, oh, OK" he replied

We walked to the front of the restaurant and started talking. As we were walking I heard Blaine nock into someone and fall.

"Blaine you dumba-"I was cut off as I looked down. There laying onto of Blaine was the boy that he was starring at.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaine's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

There is the most beautiful boy laying on top of me. Wait why isn't he getting up why is he starring at me. Blaine get up. After I realised I was thinking to myself I tried to get up while the mysterious boy was shuffling to his feet. "Hi blaine I'm Kurt and by the way I think your beautiful too" he says as we get up and slips me a piece of paper. I look at it and see what has to be his number. I look up and he's gone while Phil is talking to another boy. I see them exchange numbers and Phil's walked over to me.

"Hey Blaine next time don't talk out loud while there's a boy laying on top of you" Phil says as were walking towards our table again. I didn't reply all I could think about was the beautiful boy that keeps batting his eyelashes this way.

–––––––––––————————————–
You can all hate me... I have really been neglecting this story and I am so sorry but I am trying to get a schedule to update but schools not working well. I love you all❤❤❤❤