Chapter 1

Here we go!!!
~~~~~~~~
Kurt's POV
~~~~~~~~

"DANIEL JAMES HOWELL GET BACK HERE!" I yelled at my best friend as he ran away with my can of hairspray.

"IN YOUR DREAMS HUMMEL GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP AND CHASE ME!" Dan replied

I sighed and got up to get my hairspray. "Sometimes I find it hard to believe that your 16." I said when I caught up to him.

"Hey at least I don't still play tag!" He replied

"Touchè" I said as I grabbed the can. He just smirked and we walked back to my room.

"Hey have you heard about the new neighbors?" Dan asked as I finished styling my chestnut brown hair to perfection.

"Actually yeah"

"Spill it Hummel"

"Ok so apparently its a family of four. Before you ask yes there are kids, yes boys, yes our age, and no I don't know if they are cute" I told him.

"How the hell do you know me so well?" He asked

"Hmm idk maybe its because we've know each other for what 13 years?"

"Oh well maybe we'll see them soon."

"Yeah" I replied looking at the sold sign posted in the neighboring yard. "Maybe."

Ok so here's the first chapter, yes I know its very short but its currently midnight where I live and I wanted to please some people with the first chapter. Ill describe the characters more in the next chapter and you never know it might be in a new POV. I'll start working on the next chapter tomorrow and it will be up by late tomorrow night early tomorrow morning.

Much love to you all
xoxo hailey