Creeps.

She strolled her large office with a cup of streaming coffee.

Her PA was slightly dozing off thinking she wasn't being watched.

Too bad, her employer never missed anything.

No PA ever worked with her for more than a couple of months.

Even with a high monetary benefits, the responsibilities accompanying it were almost unbearable.

If the survey were to be believed her record for having the longest term PA was for six months. The shortest being for a week.

She didn't mind it. She couldn't careless.

She believed in working when the blood's hot and boiling. And hers was always past the boiling point. Running and rushing, her routine was like the process of breathing. Continuous and effortless. Constant. Always ahead.

Ever since she could remember, she pushed herself.  When she couldn't dance, she practiced night and day. Just so she could beat her own teacher.

Joanna Dale was always the perfectionist.

Always the one to excel.

No one had ever tried to beat her. Less because they were afraid and more because they would be beaten just so badly to ever be healed again.

She had always expected everybody to be same like her. But it happened so, that her own daughter turned out to be an exact polar opposite. Rebellious from the start, Kristen Dale never bothered to hear her mother out. She was too busy in defying Joanna to listen anyways.

"Daisy," Joanna called out. "Daisy come here."

The girl, who had just caught her sleep, came out running.

"Ma'am?"

"I want you to arrange an appointment with Derek Carlton as soon as possible."

Joanna never needed anyone. She always wanted. She always had things her way.

"But ma'am your schedule for this month is tight."

"You just do as I say. Also book a table for two at The Plaza. Book it for today itself."

"Yes ma'am, right away." The girl replied, stifling a yawn.

Joanna looked outside her window, the sky was all set to welcome the dawn.

Not every dawn promised a new beginning, she thought warily. Some just end up reminding painfully old memories.

"Also, don't forget to mention that the meetings gonna be with Miss Kristen Dale."

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, long time no see.

Yeah I know, but we were busy. We had our terms and then stuff and stuff and stuff... Well you get the idea...

By the way, I got to hear that today's Thanksgiving day.

Well I'm alien to the foreign festivals, so please pardon me.

So on behalf of both, I would like to say that we are so thankful for the wonderful readers you have been. I can see that some of you read the stories, but do not vote. Guys if you do like story, all you have to do is tap a tiny, small icon. Like how much calories would that require???

Anyways ..

Nonetheless I'm happy that you guys do read it. And for that I'm more than thankful. I'm grateful.

So guys did you like Joanna's POV? I loved writing it though. I've been reading thrillers and mysteries for so long that it gives me a wicked pleasure to write about a dark character. It gives an edge, a chill, a grim satisfaction.

Haha that was plunging too deep, wasn't it?

So guys, remember what I always type, and you may may not read.

👉Votes.👈

👉Comnent.👈

👉Recommend.👈

Love,
💗A&V💗