Reunion's with Rory

Wow it's been forever
But here's an update
I'm a little rusty, so I will probably be writing a new book too but for now I'm just doing an update
Idk how often I will be on here so I can't tell you all to expect very many consistent updates
But anyways, here goes nothing

💫💫💫
~Danny's P.O.V.~
I knock on her bedroom door to see if she's all dressed and ready to go, secretly praying she likes the dress. "Hope? We have to go it's already 6" Just as I was about to knock again the door opens and out comes Hope looking absolutely amazing in the dress. After staring at her for like 2 minutes she waves a hand in front of my face. "Uh... Danny? Did you hear me?" She asks confused as to why I wasn't moving. "Wait, you were saying something?" I ask dumbly. She laughs and rolls her eyes replying "Yes, I was telling you how much I love this dress and really appreciate he gesture" I start to laugh "Why do you sound like you're talking to the Queen of England?" She rolls her eyes again. "You could have just said 'You're welcome, Hope' " I chuckle a little bit "yeah, ok, let's go"
Hope let me drive since she was wearing her tall white stilettos. Her car was AMAZING. If I could marry it I would. Just listen to that engine purr.
"Should I step out and give you two a minute?" Hope says laughing a little. "Uh... I have no idea what you're talking about..." I reply blushing.
The whole ride there she was humming with then songs on the radio, with the cars top down and the sun starting to go down. It was perfect to say the least. When we got to the restaurant we met Rory at the top floor, which had a beautiful view of the sunset. With the oceans calming waves and the sound of quiet music playing. It was relaxing.

"Daniel Johnson, how long has it been?" Rory says giving me a bro hug. Smiling widely I reply. "Way too long man!"
The night was so fun, we caught up with Rory, he told us about how he has a surprise but he wouldn't say what it was, just that he had to wait for the right time, but other than that we just had a really good time. I haven't laughed that much in years. But when we realized it was almost 10 o'clock at night we all decided to go home.
But before we did, me and Hope headed toward the beach. "Where are we going?" I ask her as she pulls me by the hand along the rocks. "You'll see!" She replying smiling her wide smile that I missed so much. She had taken off her heels so we could climb over the huge rocks that stopped on the water, it was kind of scary actually, but also pretty familiar. Where is she taking me?
💫💫💫

Sorry, like I said I'm a little rusty so I'm not completely sure of what I'm doing lol
But I hope you enjoyed it

And actually I have a surprise

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Another update
Right now
So go check it out

Hurry!
~Desaray