Songs

So I got a request for a song fic, so. Song is in italics and normal is the story. The song is Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. Sorry this may be bad, I haven't slept in a few days, so yeah.

_______________________________

**Henrys POV**

"Daddy? Can you tell me the story of mommy?" My 9 year old son Sam asks. I nod slightly.

By the time I was your age I'd give anything, to fall in love truly was all I could think. That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams, the most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen.

"Can I help you?" (Y/N) asked, when she caught me staring. "Yeah, can I get your name?"

She said boy can I tell you a wonderful thing, I can't help but notice you starring at me. I know I shouldn't say this but I really believe I can tell by your eyes that your in love with me.

"Henry, stop staring at me" (Y/N) laughed. "I'm starting to think your in love with me"

"Maybe I am?" I said.

Now son I'm only telling you this because life, can do terrible things.

Now most of the time we'd have to much to drink, we laugh at the stars and we'd share everything. To young to notice and to dumb to care love was a story that couldn't compare.

"Henry, I think you've had enough" (Y/N) said as she tried to grab the glass of wine from my hand.

"(Y/N) you know" I said as I set my glass down and leaned in closer to her. "I love you" she smiled.

"I know".

I said girl can I tell you a wonderful thing. I made you a present with paper and string. Open with care now I'm asking you please. You know that I love you will you marry me?

"(Y/N), I know we're young, but ever since I've seen you, I've been in love with you and there is no one if rather spend my life with. Will you marry me?" I asked. Her hand covered her mouth as she nodded her head.

Now son. I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things. You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray that God, shows you differently.

"Sam, your mother was the best thing that ever happened to me." I say to my son. Her son.

She said boy can I tell you a terrible thing, it seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks. Please don't be sad now I really believe, you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

"W-What do you mean" I asked, now crying. (Y/N) broke down.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"This isn't your fault." I turned and faced the doctor.

"There's nothing to be done" he shook his head.

"I'm terribly sorry. The cancer is to developed to do anything. There's nothing we can do."

Slow, so slow, I fell to the ground, on my knees. So don't fall in love there's to much to loose, and if you're given the choice, I'm begging you choose, to run away run away, don't let it get to you, I can't bear to see the same, happen to you. Now son I'm only telling you this because life, can do terrible things.

**3rd POV**
(Y/N) (L/N) died on a Tuesday. Her funeral was beautiful, just the way she wanted it. She was no longer in pain. She was happy, and with the help of his son, Henry finally was happy. Henry lived to be 82, then joined his wife.

The boy, walks into the silver pearly gates.

"Henry" the boy turns and faces the love of his life.

"(Y/N)" he cries out. They were reunited. Maybe life isn't to bad.

_______________________________
Yeah. Sorry. Anyways, guys. I need ideas. I'm running low on ideas. I need help.