Harry Potter AU Part 1

So I Decided to type this in the middle of m homework because, why not? And I promised I would publish this part this weekend. So enjoy! Still working on the zombie AU as well. Try not to kill me when that comes out XD

____________________________________________________________________________________

**(Y/N)'s POV**

Fourth year. Its only my fourth year here. I think. I don't know if I can last here any longer. Hogwarts- the school of magic. The place I am supposed to feel safe. But that's just it. I'm not scared of what is outside the walls, I'm afraid of what's inside.

The kids in here, the teachers, everyone. Harry Potter- the boy who lived, the war, who could forget all of that? And that was just last year. The battle was horrific. It was not an event that anyone is going to forget. Most parents will not allow their children to attend Hogwarts anymore because they deem it is no longer safe here. And that's my idea of the place. But I should be safe, I mean, who would want a Hufflepuff like me? It's all about how brave the Gryffindor's are, or ambitious the Slytherins, or even how clever the Ravenclaw's are. Hufflepuff is the house in the back, the one no one wants to be sorted into. We are nothing special.

I sit down in my seat, getting ready for potions. The new potions professor has it out for me. He favors the Gryffindor, but then again, who doesn't? I pull out my notebook, getting ready to start todays lesson, when a new student stumbles into the classroom. The professor looks at the poor embarrassed boy.

"And why are you late?" he questions. He boy looks terrified.

"I-I'm sorry, I just got transferred to this class last minute and I had to rush over here from across the castle" the boy gasps out. The professor sighs.

"I'm sorry to do this, but that's 20 points from Gryffindor. Everyone in class goes silent. The professor has never taken points from Gryffindor, only gave them away. "You can take a seat next to (Y/N) there" he says pointing to me. "She has top points in this class so she can help you if you need it." The professor says as he turns back to the board to start the lesson. The boy walks over and sits next to me.

"Hi" he says with a smile on his face. "I'm Henry!" he says, a little to joyfully. I sigh.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)" is all I say before I turn back to the board and start copying down the notes.

"Not very talkative I see. I can get used to that" he says with a smile as he starts copying down the notes.

"What do you mean, get used to it?" I ask, looking at him. He cheekily smiles and doesn't look up from his paper.

"Because, were going to be the best of friends." He says, as he finishes copying the notes. My mouth opens. He sits up and looks at me. "Close your mouth, you might catch flies" He says with a laugh. My cheeks go red and I finish copying down the notes. Why would he want to be friends, best friends, with me? With a nobody? The bell rings, signaling the end of potions.

"Hey" Henry says as he grabs my arm. "I have a quidditch match after school today, and I would love it if you would be there to cheer me on." he says with a cheeky grin. I sigh.

"Sports aren't really my thing" I say as I yank my arm out of my hold and walk out of the classroom. As I walk to my next class, I get shoved up against the wall by some older Slytherins.

"Hey~" One of them smirks. I try to push them off of me, but they're to strong.

"Where do you think you're going Princess" The second one says. I can practically smell his breath from m position five feet from him.

"Get off of me. I need to go to class" I say sternly. The boys just laugh.

"Come on Princess, you act like someone will notice a silly Hufflepuff like your self missing. Now why don't you just come with us, and we can have a little fun" The one holding me says, licking his lips. His hands starts trailing down my side, near the top of my skirt. I shut my eyes, trying to escape reality. Suddenly he drops my hands and is thrown against the wall.

"I thought she told you to leave her alone" Its Henry. I'd never thought I would be happy to see a Gryffindor. The man looks at Henry.

"Well, if it isn't a little Gryffindor, here to save the little slut. Huh, maybe she's paying you back for all of this" the Slytherin says with a perverted grin. Henry growls in anger.

"You need to stop this." He growls. The Slytherin easily pushes Henry off of him and pushes Henry against the wall.

"Aint so perfect now?" He whispers as he punches Henry across the face. I go to help, but the other two Slytherin standing there grab me and hold me back.

"What is going on here?" Professor McGonagall says as she walks up to the scene. She takes in the scene. "100 points from Slytherin, and you three" She points to the three Slytherins. "I would like to speak with you three in m office" She says as the three boys drop me and Henry. Then she looks at us. "You two, head to the nurses office, you shall be excused from all classes for the remainder of the day." She says as she walks to her office. I rush over to Henry.

"Are you alright" He nods his head, and gives a cheeky smile.

"Of course! But my question is, are you alright? He didn't......" Henry cant finish his sentence. I shake my head.

"No. You saved me. Thank you". Henry nods his head, and stands up, holding his hand out.

"Well come on. We don't have classes today, lets go do something" Henrys says with a smile. I grab his hand and stand up.

"I can't I have to go study" I say as I walk towards the Hufflepuff common room, but I turn and face Henry. "Hey Henry?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"I'll see you tonight at your game" I say with a smile. He smiles.

"I'll be counting on it." He says as he walks away. When he thinks I cant see him anymore, he throws his fist in the air and smiles. "Yes!" He shouts. I just laugh. Maybe I'll finally have a friend.

______________________________________________________________________________________

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Alright, I've done did the thing, and I did the write part of that thing. So yeah!!!!!!