Lazy (Grif x F!red reader)

It was a normal... Well morning in blood gultch and you were on the red team. You came out the base with your ( f/c ) armor and gun and saw Simmons walk past you. " Hey Simmons what are we doing today "? He turned to you nervously and said " oh hey (y/n).... ", you paused " uh, ok ", Simmons apologized and said " sorry" he cleared his throat " well, i'am not sure but, i'am going to help Lopez with giving the warthog a newer and better look".

Lopez said from a far in Spanish " Simmons are you coming or what "? Simmons called back " yea, I know don't need to thank me ". You nodded " well, what's sarge up too", Simmons replied " on top of the base talking to grif. You know, (y/n) I actually think your going to regret coming to the red team ".

" what do you mean ", sarge suddenly came over and said to Simmons " Simmons! What are you doing ", Simmons turned to sarge " j-just going to help Lopez with the jeep ", sarge said " the jeep? What's wrong with jeep?.. Better not be those dirty blues coming over and missing with are equipment ".

" no, sir i'am just going to give the warthog a better look", sarge stayed quiet and turned to you " (y/n), I need your help with something ", you nodded and continued, " maybe, you can help me tell Grif to do something for once.. You know, besides being a useless solider ". You blushed under your mask knowing that you had a crush on him every since, you got here. You nodded and said " yes, sir " and you walked back into the base.

When you got to the top of the base you saw Grif at the edge of the base looking out into the canyon. You walked over to him and said " hey Grif " Grif turned toward you " oh hey, (y/n) ", you said " so what's up with you and sarge ", he chuckled " well, I guess we just see things differently. He sees war and I see me in bed all day long", he breathes out thinking of how great it would be. "You know, Grif I never saw myself with a team of guys who really all they do is just stand and talk and then, think how I ended up here in a box canyon ", he paused.

You looked over at him, " what", he turned away " nothing " then, he said " uh, you want to go see what the blues are up too ", you nodded, " sure... I guess I can persuade people to do stuff ", he turned to you and said " what ", you quickly said " nothing ".

Yea, it's pretty small. I'll make a second part. I don't own red vs blue.