Caboose x reader: Free Hugs!

Church had just given you orders to watch caboose for the entire day while tucker and him went to do something. They didn't tell you why you or, caboose couldn't come but, they said it would be easier with only a two person group. Whatever that meant.

" hey y/n ", you dozed off and snapped out of it looking at caboose " oh, hey caboose ", he had a poster sign and a bunch of markers in a package. " what's that for ", you asked wanting to know what he was going to do with what he was holding.

" oh I just got bored and wanted to do a activity with you y/n ", you chuckled " what kind of activity ", " a fun one, we can decorate this poster and walk all over the canyon holding it".

He sat on a bench and you sat next to him. " I was thinking maybe we could right 'Free Hugs and cookies' ", you smile thinking that was cute, " sure, that sounds fun".

You wrote on the poster 'Free hugs and cookies' onto the poster while caboose decorated it with different colors and glitter.

When you were done caboose held the sign up and you followed next to him. " hey, caboose why did we write cookies if we don't have any ", " oh, I didn't think about that ", you chuckled and grabbed a black marker and scratched out cookies.

Caboose and you headed to red base. Grif and Simmons came out of the base " why are you here, blues " Simmons said holding up his gun toward you an caboose. " woah, hey no need for fight.. Wait, where's sarge ". Grif said " what the heck are you holding caboose".

" oh, me and y/n just got bored and decided to make this ", he held it up higher. " And who is the hugger ", grif asked " both of us ", you said happily looking at caboose. Grif looked over at Simmons " I rather not hug neither of you ".

"Awww, why not you guys to shy about it ", you said teasingly " w-what no ", Simmons stuttered out, " eh, i'am just to lazy too ".

This is really something random that I thought would be really cute and funny.

Thanks to those who have been reading! :)