Ice cream (Donut x F!Red reader)

" Hey, y/n ", donut started to walk toward you excitedly, you turned to him " oh hey donut, what's the rest of the reds doing "? " I think there planning something but, i'am not sure what it is though, hey you want some ice cream "?

You smiled and said " ice cream ", he pulled out some ice cream flavors " yea, can you believe I found some in a cave in the canyon. I got chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ". Donut started to eat some of the chocolate ice cream. You blushed and smiled as he got his mouth filled with ice cream.

" Hm, I guess I'll get vanilla then ", he gave you a spoon and gave you the vanilla ice cream. He finished the chocolate ice cream and watched as you are yours. You looked at him as you ate some on your spoon and looked at him " if you want some you can ask me, you know ".

He rubbed the back of his neck " oh, hehehe ", he dug his spoon into the ice cream and held it up to you. You smiled and opened your mouth blushing a little pink.

" yummy ", you chuckled and he laughed too. He looked at you with his green eyes staring into your (e/c) eyes and started getting closer toward you till someone screamed out for donut.

Grif came running toward us saying " ok, which one of you took my stash of ice cream, huh ", you looked at donut as he blushed innocently " oh, hehe I wonder who took them "?

" DONUT!! "

Lol.

Sorry, about not updating. It is not easy when you have school and chores to worry about.