One

Wren POV

Doctor Wren Kingston to the Emergency Entrance Please

I ran as fast as I could. That's what you're supposed to do when you are a doctor. The ambulance was coming in when I got there.
The medic says, " Female, 23 year old, Gun shot wound to the left side of the the chest and shoulder."

"What's her name?" I  was going to ask. But I paused. I looked at her face.

Spencer Hastings. The girl I used to love. With a gun shot wound.

"Doctor are you okay?" The medic asked.

" Spencer your are going to be okay. Just stay awake. Please." I said.

" You know her?"

" She is my ex fiance's sister and my ex girlfriend."

Another ambulance was coming and Spencer was awake.

Spencer's POV

I over hear the medic say, "We need to get her inside and in surgery."

"Okay, wait I need to see who this other person is." The doctor said.

"Wren? Is that you?" I said hoarsely. Then I heard someone say my name.

Toby.
I turn over to see if it is him.
" Spencer you can't move you will start bleeding faster." Wren pleaded.

"I don't care if it hurts I need to see if it is him!"

I see Toby and he asks me if I'm ok but everything turns black.  

Wren POV

"Spence, I need to you to be Ok please start breathing, please." I say.

Sorry so short I am dying to find out what happened after Spencer was shot so I made my own version.

- Rae Rae( my nickname)