Two

Toby POV

"Spencer! You need to wake up! Ow!" I moved too much I think I broke a rib.

They doctor's push us both in on stretchers and Spencer gasps awake. Thank god she is breathing.

I see Aria, Hanna, and Emily rushing in to see Spencer but Emily see me and rushes to both of our sides.

" Your going to be Ok I promise, both of you." Emily says.
And they take Spencer into surgery. They put me in a room and I immediately ask " What happened you have too know!?"

" Jenna, she had a gun. We think she shot Spencer." Aria says.

"Think!? Think!? Why weren't you with her?" I yelled.

" We all thought she was with us and we went back upstairs and she was on the floor." Aria said.

" So what happened to you?" Emily asked.

" Got in a car crash, but I don't remember what made me crash." I said.

Then Wren came in with a sad face. She's dead. I thought.

"The surgery put a lot of stress in her body and the bullet was very close to her heart. For right now she is in critical condition." Wren said.

"Are we allowed to see her?" Emily, Aria, Hanna, Ali and I said at the same time.

" Yes, but let me warn you- she has a tube down her throat and she probably won't wake up until tomorrow."

" Ok" Aria said.

I have school tomorrow so the next one will be up over the weekend.- Rae Rae😝