Part 75: Zero Fucks

*5 days later*;(Jamal's POV)

I knock on the door to Aliana's house, just getting off of my 4 hour flight to get here. I hear the door suddenly open, exposing me to Aliana's shocked face.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming?

"Mhm..where is my daughter? I cut right to the chase.

"Well then, she's upstairs"

I brush past her, stepping inside the house and straight up to the stairs. I opened the door to Aléxaa's room, seeing her on her little bed in her Frozen movie pjs.

"Daddy! She gets up excitedly to greet me.

I bend down picking her up and kiss her.

"Hey, you miss me?"

She nods, still hugging around my neck.

"I got something for you, but I want another kiss first" I smile.

She laughs, quickly kissing my cheek before I put her down. I step back, retrieving the gift from the wall outside of her door, sliding it in her room. Her eyes lit up, seeing her Barbie Dream Boat like she wanted for her birthday. Her little legs rushed up to the box amazed and overly excited.

"Happy birthday baby, this is what you wanted right?"

She nods, smiling up at me.

I hear Aliana suddently come up behind me, trying to see what's the excitement is about up here.

"You got it?" She says sounding surprised.

"Yep" I answer dully.

"Sweet but you mind if I talk to you outside?"

I huff and step out of Aléxaa's bedroom, meeting up with Aliana in the hallway.

"Yes?" I cock my eyebrow at her.

"What's your problem, why are you giving me so much attitude?"

"Don't know" I answer flatly.

"Please talk to me like you have some sense"

I laugh. "Its so sexy how ya eye's shine brighter when your mad babe" I tuck her hair aside.

"Now don't go bi-polar on me now" she chuckles.

"Nah" I continue to rub her face.

"Why are you rubbing me?"

"Because, I know your jealous because I don't show you any attention no more"

"And what makes you think that?" she moves my hands away.

"I just know" I push her up against the wall, wrapping her legs around mine.

She gasps from me suddenly kissing her neck, lowly moaning to herself.

"You want my love tonight?" I speak in her ear.

She smiles.

"But, if I show you love tonight...Don't increase my child support anymore and don't expect us to do this if and when I get a new girl. Understand?"

"Yes" she whispers

"Now go wait in the room while I put our daughter to bed"

*The Next Morning*

I lean on the counter, watching her sip her coffee seductively in front of me. Last night, I finally gave her what she wanted...hitting that shit good again to keep her happy for now.