I will always Love you

Red P.O.V

Barney and me are no our way home from dropping off Max and Ross when we were done babysitting. But right now I'm just feeling sad right now. I love kids but ever time I think about them I remember I can't have any......hehe it would take a miracle to be able to have kids but it's says that out of 1/1,000,000,000,000 that a man can be able to get pregnant. (Comment down if you want this to be a Mpreg story I just won't add any smut I would get in trouble by my mom sorry!) I sigh and just look out the window just looking at all the buildings and trees pass by. "Are you ok Red you seem a bit blue?" Barney ask me with worry. "I'm fine John it's......just...." I say to be honest I don't know what to say. I fell like he will hate me for this and we only started dating not to long ago. But we have been friends for years. I suddenly feel the car stop and I look to see that were home. We get out of the car and go inside. We sit down in the living room but be for I could turn on the TV I feel Barney hand touch my shoulder. Turn to look at him only to see worry, fear, sadness, love, and confusion in his eyes. "Red please tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this." Barney says and I just hug him and I couldn't control myself anymore and I start crying. I feel his arms wrap around me as he trys to calm me down. "Please tell me what's wrong so I can help you Red" Barney ask while tracing circles on my back to try to calm me down. I start to calm down but I still don't look up at Barney. " Please tell me all I want to do is help you I love you Red..." Barney says I still don't look at him but I start talking. " It's just.....that....I always seem to realize when I'm around kids I remember that I may never been able to have my own kids. I tho that if I told you you would hate me because we only started dating and I'm thinking all about this way to early for you and us.......We even have told all our friends, family, and fans about us yet...... " I say hiding me face in his chest and I feel myself start to cry again. " Red....I could never hate you it's going to be ok it's fine that your thinking about our future together. With kids even if we may never have kids of our own. Just tell me when your ready to come out to everyone and we can make a video to tell everyone. Just ignore all the haters and remember I'm always here for you no matter what. I will always love you." Barney says I feel a smile rise on my face. I look up at barney and give him a sweet and loving kiss. We stayed like this until we pulled back to breath. "I love you Barney you are really are the best thing that has ever happened in my life." I say "So are you Red now I think it's time for bed it's getting late" I nodded my head and Barney picks me up and I wrap my legs and arms around him as he takes us to his room. When we get there lays me down on the bed and lays down as well and puts a blanket over us." Goodnight my love" Barney says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Goodnight Barney I love you to" I say and snuggle into Barney's chest and fall asleep.
______________________________________
Well I hope you guys like this chapter and leave a comment on how this was or if you guys have any ideas for the next chapter. Oh and EmotiveMa made the drawing and amazing artist :D. Well that's it for now I'll talk to you guys later bye!

- Soul