Shut the fuck up Tim

Skip to 3 years
                       TimTim's P.O.V

I was sitting down in the living room watching Tv when Ross and Max came in. "Hey guys where have you guys been all day?" I ask. They both sat down on the other couch and Max starts explaining. "Well Ross, Red, Barney and me were hanging out at the park of a while until. Adam asked if we could watch Mason for him and Alesa. So they could go do something I don't know but something is going on between them and not in a good way. But like I was saying so we watched Mason and Red and Barney just drop us off and they went home." Max said ( There maybe Skylox in this coming soon) "Ohh well you guys sound like you had a busy day" I say "Yep! Can we watch a horror movie guys!" Ross asked "Ummm sure we can Ross" Max says and I can tell he is scared already. "YAY! I'll choose the movie and Tim you go make some popcorn for us!" Ross says "Ok!" I say as I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen to make the popcorn. After the popcorn is done I grab the two bowls and walk back into the living room and give Max and Ross there popcorn. I sit back down and see the Ross had put in the movie "Sinister". Which is about this guy moves his own family into the victims' home and gets to work. However, when old film footage and other clues hint at the presence of a supernatural force, he learns that living in the house may be fatal something like that. "HOLY SHIT!" I hear Max yell and see him latched on Ross hugging him for dear life "Aww is someone scared and don't have fun when I'm not here and don't do it in my room or the living room" I say jokingly "Shut the fuck up Tim" Max says with a blush across his face and so did Ross. "OK just don't kill me I beg of you" I say and I just hear Max mumble things to him self.

                          Max's P.O.V

"Can we watch The lion King plz!?" I say knowing that I won't be able to straight to sleep after watching that movie. "Sure you look scared as fuck to go to sleep" Tim says and Ross nods in agreement. Half way thought Ross falls asleep on my lap and here a blushing mess. "Heyyyyyyyy are you blushing again~" Tim says " Shut the fuck up Tim" I say quietly trying not to wake up Ross. "He he OK fine I going to go to bed and you should to max it's really late" Tim says and walk to his room. I sigh and true off the TV then picked up Ross bride style. I walk to my room and open the door then lay down Ross on my bed. "I should go take a quick shower before I go to sleep" I say to myself quietly.

                          Ross' P.O.V

I wake hearing water running I look around the room I was in and see it was Max's room. I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around "sorry did I wake up" Max says then slowly starts kissing. Max keep doing that until he found my sweet spot. Moaned and I could feel Max smirk against my neck. He kept on abusing that that spot. He then pushed me down onto the then giving a kiss full of lush, love, and passion. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I pull back from the kiss and pull off my shirt and through it somewhere. "You look so sexy princess~" I blush a dark.

                Skip to the morning but you know what happened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wake up feeling sick I get and run to the bathroom and throw up. I feel a hand on my back rubbing circles on my back. I finish throwing up and look up and see max with a glass of water. I take the water form Max says thank you. "Ross are you ok I'll call Adam and tell him that your not feeling well" Max says with worry "I'll be ok Max I'll just take some medicine before we go to work" I say to Max "OK but when we're at work and you still don't feel good I'm taking you home" Max says "OK" I say. Max and Me get ready for work I take some medicine and we head to the kitchen see Tim. "Omg you guys were so loud last night" Tim says and Max and me were blushing a really dark red. "Don't you ever speak of this to any one or I will go to your room in the middle of the night and murder you" Max says with a dark scary voice "Y-yep i-i p-promise i-i w-won't" Tim stuttered and looking like he saw Death him self. "OK good now come on guys we will be late if we don't leave now" Max says and we all head out the door and I making sure that KP and Galileo have food and water before I lock the door behind us.
______________________________________
Hey guys sorry I didn't upload I've been doing homework and other stuff but I hope you guys liked this chapter. Leave a comment for any ideas like plz I'm running out of ideas. Well bye guys see you all next time!

                                              ~Soul