HANBIN#summer III

Quick recap: You found out that Hanbin is the son of the owner of the shop you're working at, the thing that made you mind blown, is that he is your neighbour...

Your pov
So... Kim Hanbin is my neighbour??

I'm so konfused. (konfused cuz why naht)

I don't know maybe I should ask him if I saw him in his mum's shop.

****** **
"Hhi"

He stopped doing what he was doing, and looked at me with that stern face he had all the time. Seriously I've never seen him smile.

He said nothing and continued to look at me.

"I was wondering... Do you live in _______ ?"

He still had that stern expression but I guess he was shocked.

But then his expression changed. He looked scarier.

He held my wrist really tightly and pulled me to a corner which was far away from the other workers at the shop.

"Wh-what are you doin-"

"I knew you were one of those crazy sasaengs^. Stop. It. And Don't. Do. Anything. To. My. Family." (Sasaeng are fans that invade idols' privacy)

"N-NONO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING-"

"It's not like sasengs won't say that." He said and left the shop angrily.

B.I's pov
I was right. I shouldn't have listened to mum and tried to make some proper friends. Why should I even make friends if I will leave school at any point without any notice? The more you remember, the harder you can forget.

I'm wrong about her. I thought she wasn't the same as others. She was the first one who actually ignored the fact that I was a YG trainee and dared to make fun of me. I thought she would be the one who could treat me like any ordinary student. I thought we could be friends. And turns out she's a sasaeng.

****** **
"Hanbin ah did you make friends today?"

Why is mum asking me about this every single day? Aish jinjja.("Aish really")

"Nope."

"And mum, stay at home these days with Hanbyul. I'll help you watch the shop and run errands if you want, as recently there is a sasaeng who knows our address-"

"Are you talking about ______?"

"Omo you know her?! Aish  seems like she has disturbed you two before..."

"Ah ni ya son- She is our neighbour~~~"

So I've misunderstood her. She didn't lie. She was right. I'm so stupid.

"Wait Hanbin where are you going-"

I shut the door.

****** **
Your pov

*ding dong*
I hate this. I hate being misunderstood. But he wouldn't hear me explain.

*dingdongdingdongdingdong*
Why is mum so urgent? Aish mum.

"Mum I'm thinking why don't you use your key-"

I'm shocked.

For the one standing in front isn't mum, it is Kim Hanbin.

He looked different. He didn't make me feel unapproachable. It's like he has taken off his mask.

We stood still in front of each other, gazing into each other's eyes yet no one spoke.

Finally, he broke the silence and said,

"I'm sorry."

I shivered unintentionally.

Did I hear him wrong?! Did he just apologize?

His apology was so sincere it gave me butterflies in the stomach.

Maybe he just doesn't know how to make friends.

****** **
Photo credits © owner
Hiii everyone
Finally finished this summer series ha ha
Happy iKON 1st anniversary♥︎
I'm so proud of what the boys are able to achieve in just one year gosh i need to stop being emo
They are reasons to smile when I feel down, they are the miracles I need when I wanted to give up
Thank you iKON♥︎
AND LET'S GIVE EACH OTHER A IKONIC FAM KONHUGㅠㅠ

****** **
I switched on the TV to watch my favourite TV show.

He. Is. Talented.

Kim Hanbin, I never knew you were really that talented.

And I never knew you were under such pressure. If I were you I wouldn't have been able to go through all this.

I wonder how's his life at the dorm. Gosh I miss him.

****** **

Gosh I miss her.

****** **