Chapter 10-Shivers Down My Spine

[Jack's POV]

While walking home after leaving Rapunzel's house, a thought came through my head. How did Rapunzel's mom know my dad and what did my dad say or do to convince her to let me date Rapunzel. I guess I'll just ask him when I get.

Once I arrive in front of my house, I search for my keys in my pockets. Finally, I found it and opened the door. I walk in to see my mom and dad watching a movie. I got closer to see they were watching Breakfast at Tiffany's, mom's favorite movie.

"Hey, dad. Can I talk to you?" I speak up, making them both look at me. My dad nods in my direction and gets up. I walk into the kitchen, my dad following.

"What did you say or do to convince Rapunzel's mom?" I ask him once he gets in.

"Oh, Elizabeth? She was a friend of mine in high school. We both went to Jefferson High school. She was my best friend, actually. In junior year, I had to move. I moved here in Michigan. When she found out I was your dad, she knew that Rapunzel got a good guy," he explained.

"Wait, where did you move from?" I asked. It's kind of sad for me not to know where my dad is actually from.

"Ohio."

I nod and engulf him in a hug.

"Thanks dad," I whisper to him. He just hugged me tighter and let go.

[Hiccup's POV]

(Next Day)

I drive to Jack's house to see him waiting for me at the corner. I wave to him and jogs towards me. He was smiling widely. Yesterday, he was moping around like the world is going to end. Now, he's grinning from ear to ear like he just found out the isn't ending or something.

"Hey Hiccup!" he exclaims.

"Hey Jack. You look happy. What happened?" I ask him.

"You'll see," he replies cheekily. I wonder what he's up to.

Once we got to the school, I saw Rapunzel just coming in, putting her bike on the bike rack. She was also smiling widely, unlike yesterday.

"Hey guys!" she waves at us. Jack has his arms open and Rapunzel runs towards him. She jumps into his arms while Jack spins around.

"You guys back together?" Merida questions from behind them. 

The lovebirds nodded their heads furiously, giggling at the same time.

"Awwww," Merida gushed over the couple. She laid her head on my shoulder unintentionally. I looked at her and thought 'Why can't I get a relationship like Jack and Rapunzel'. Suddenly, I heard Jack and Rapunzel giggling. Merida snapped out of her daze and noticed that her head was on my shoulder. She stood up abruptly and blushed a scarlet red. 

"Uh, let's g-go to c-class before we're l-late," Merida stuttered quietly, trying to hide her face with her hair.

*lunch*

After I buy my lunch, I walk over to the usual table and sit by Merida.

"And she said she wasn't going to give it back until I bring up my grade!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Who said that?" I ask, making everybody at the table jump.

"Oh god," Rapunzel sighed. "You scared me to death, you sneaky little boy," she pointed menacingly at me. Jack just sat there, chuckling at Rapunzel.

"My mom said she won't give me back my bow-"

"Until you bring your grade up. I know," I cut Merida off. "What subject?"

"Chemistry," she replies, looking down at the ground, her shoes suddenly becoming interesting.

[Rapunzel's POV]

"I can help you," Hiccup offers her sweetly.

"You sure?" she squeaks 

"Yeah," he assured.

"They look adorable together, don't you think?" I whisper to Jack. He nods and smiles at me while he wraps his arm around my side. If you looked at us, we looked like parents gushing over our children. I don't know. That was kind of random.

"You know what?" I say to Jack, loud enough for only him to hear.

"What?" he cocked his to the side in curiosity.

"We should set a date up for Mericcup!" I clap my hands like a little kid.

"Mericcup?" Jack cocks his head again.

"It's their ship name," I mumble shyly.

"What's ours?" he smiled lopsidedly.

"Jackunzel," I mumble once again, my cheeks blushing wildly.

"Well, that's an awesome ship name," he whispers in my ear, kissing my temple, sending shivers down my spine.

....................................................................................................................................................................................Hey teddybears!

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I rushed it a bit. Once again, same reasons for not updating fast. UGH! I wish I had more time to write! 

Follow me on Twitter: filipinoswag09

Follow and subscribe to me on Keek:filipinoswag21 

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Multiyani09

As usual, vote, comment, share, or something.

You guys are awesome!-RV (my initials are funny XD)