REUNITED..

"Are you going to leave me again. Please don't leave me."

Taehyung just couldn't turn back and look at Jungkook, what would he say to Jungkook ?? hi Jungkook after 6 years of leaving without notice I am finally back.??

But his movements did not obey his conscience and he turned back only to find Jungkook with a whole new set of tears streaming down his eyes. Seeing Jungkook so broken, he wanted to break down too but he needed to be strong, for him, for Kookie. So, he went to hug the fragile younger one.
"I'm sorry Kookie.. I am back now and I won't leave you now!!"
Listening to that, Jungkook snuggled in closer, taking in the scent that he craved for , for so long years. He just couldn't stay angry at his hyung, besides he doesn't know the reason why he left, maybe it was something serious other than his father's business. And right now he shouldn't be taking dumb decision and breaking their friendship but rather he wished to try to regain back the friendship and trust that they had for years. '"Promise hyung??", the younger let out his pinky finger.
........ Taehyung hesitated. He couldn't form any words to speak nor could he conduct any actions. After a long hesitation, he finally brought his pinky finger and interlocked it with Jungkook's. "P-promise", he said, stuttering a bit.

But as soon as he made the promise, he was shoved out of the bed by the younger. Wow!! So much for a recently depressed, crying boy. He was crying his eyes out just a while ago and now he is all bubbly and excited. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle at his dongseang. "Come hyung.. you missed so much in these six years. I have to tell you soo many things and I have to show you soo many things, you can't imagine, even in your lifetime, I won't be able to finish showing you the stuffs.". The younger giggled and so did Taehyung, but the last part did trigger some emotions in the elder. But never mind, because now, Jungkook was dragging the elder boy down to the living room again.

"Moooommmm!!! Daaadd!!! Look who is here?? Can you believe it?? It's Tae Tae hyung.....", Jungkook said rather too excitedly, which caused all the seated members in the room to laugh out loud, even Mr. Kim, who hadn't spoken a word, and seemed so cold a while ago. But him laughing, was a very heartfelt scene, Taehyung loved seeing his father smile. He would trade anything in the world to take a glimpse of that smile.

"Oh here we go.. our son is back.. I knew you would do it  Taehyung. You were the only one who could have stopped him from being over too dramatic..", Mrs. Jeon said and everyone set off into fits of laughter... "What? MOM!!", Jungkook whined. "Well, honey look..not only Taehyung but Mr. Kim is here too. Show some respect will you?". And immediately, Jungkook bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim. It has indeed been a long time". Mr. Kim just nodded. And the atmosphere got a little awkward after that. And that is when Jungkook noticed. "OH GOD!!", he shouted, not too loud for all the people in the house to hear. But Taehyung who was standing right by his side clearly noticed it. "What happened Kookie?", he whispered, trying not to gain attention. "Why didn't I notice it first? Why didn't you say this to me earlier? Why?", Jungkook said in a childish dramatic way. But unlike the previous time, he stated this statement loud and clear, and it grabbed everyone's attention in the room. "Why didn't we say what to you Jungkook?", Mr. Jeon questioned. "that-you-were-all-dressed-up-and-I-am-here-standing-in-my-PJ's", Jungkook said in a whisper and really really fast. "What?", the others in the room said, well except Taehyung, he understood what the younger said very clearly and that made him burst into laughter, he laughed so hard, that he had to clutch his stomach, and was even near to falling on the ground. That made Kookie more flushed and his face was really really really red now. Once Taehyung's laughter dried out, he quickly mentioned, "then go get dressed.", and Jungkook obeyed him but before he could leave, Taehyung managed to say, "But you already look so adorable", barely in a whisper, but enough to let only Jungkook listen. and that made Jungkook's heart skip a million beats. 

After Jungkook was all dressed up and ready for the night, all of them started having their dinner, they made small talks every now and then. Every thing was going on so smooth, it was so heart welcoming, even Mr. Kim was enjoying the moment. But then, "Where is Mrs. Kim? Won't she be here today?". That question put a frown on both of the Kims present in the room. Taehyung excused himself from the room and made his way outside the house, really quickly.

"M-my w-wife d-i-ed four years ago".