1// Тнeιr aвυѕed Lιттle ѕιѕтer.

Groaning lightly due to the argument downstairs as two of my older brothers began to shout at each other, arguing back and forth as I sometimes wondered how they had so much energy so early in the morning.

Kanato sat on the end of my bed as he nibbled on мy cake while I held his Teddy and my own. Scrolling through my phone and clicking on random apps as I watched the digital clock on the top of the screen click closer to the time we had to leave.

Soon we'd be leaving for night school as Laito and Ayato continued to scream, Subaru would soon join in and break a few walls before either Reiji or Shu broke it up for disturbing the peace. Sometimes they'd leave it, Shu being already at school and probably asleep in one of the corridors while Reiji would've been lazy enough for once to not wanna bother and simply leave them be as he'd probably already be sat in the limo.

Unfortunately for me. Today was one of those days where I'd have to break the fight up before it become physical and more violent.

Groaning as I slowly climbed off the double bed and quickly shoved my phone in my back pocket, still holding Kanato's Teddy close to my chest as well as my own, as I left the room slowly. Walking gracefully down the stairs but I felt as though I'd fall like I previously had done. Entering the welcoming room as they argued about the blood bags in the fridge.

Over the years, they'd been sent brides although they were more like snacks until my brothers got bored, drank them dry before Kanato would then turn them into dollѕ even though they were more like wax figures. ĸarl hadn't recently sent them a bride as the one he'd had his eyes on was actually taken away to the Мυĸaмι mansion.

One of the reasons Kanato is constantly in my room lately is because his full blooded вroтнerѕ would often go to him for a drink instead of the blood bags provided by God knows who. Although Kanato appeared scary and dangerous, compared to most vampires, he wouldn't stand a chance due to his small form and concentration on his sweets and his Teddy bear causing it to be a lot easier to sneak up on him and trap him.

"Shut up!" Both boys in front of me turned towards me and stopped yelling for a moment as I could hear Subaru running down the stairs while Kanato stood behind me, attempting to peak at what was going on from behind my slightly taller form.

"What's the arguing about?" So the rambling began again as I simply sighed.

"This thing keeps feeding off of my food." "He isn't your food! I was closer to him as a child, he's my food." I knew who they were talking about and it made me feel physically sick.

"Your brother is not a meal. Only humans and those who are no good to this world, are food!" I yelled back to them as everyone went quiet. Subaru stood next to me now, looking a little disturbed on how easily they fed off of the middle child. He'd fed off him once simply because he couldn't control his hunger but never did it again. Knowing that, the said middle child peaked his head around my body and looked as though he would throw another tantrum which would defiantly make Ayato feel guilty.

"We have to get to school." Subaru spoke roughly as the three of us turned away and walked out the front door towards the limo.

Handing Kanato his Teddy as we sat down, Kanato to my right as Subaru was to the left, on the right of Kanato would have been Reiji but he was sitting in Shu's seat, Shu obviously already at school.

Laito sat next to Kanato while Ayato sat on the same seat as Reiji, a large gap in between them.

---

Frowning as I sat with a human girl during a lesson I wasn't really paying attention to as her head seemed full of air while she sat, twirling strands of her mid-length blonde hair. These were the girls that annoyed me as they sat, daydreaming probably about famous models and the clothes they owned. Something seemed odd with her though as her expression was not happy or sad, more... Confused? Curious?

Turning my attention back to the teacher as the old man continued to babble on about economics, human rights and I do believe he mentioned rich tea biscuits. I personally prefer chocolate digestives or Maryland cookies, Rich tea to me tastes plain and doesn't taste right without dipping it in a glass of milk or cup of tea or buttered. I wonder wether it tasted good with a mug of hot chocolate, maybe milkshake? I'm just making myself hungry now...

Feeling a tap on my right arm as I now noticed that all the class were looking at me, the teacher looked as though he had smoke coming out of his ears while Ayato, who decided to come to class today thanks to my rant this morning, sat a few rows in front, holding in his laughter.

"Did you not hear the announcement, Miss. Ѕaĸaмaĸι ?" He strained when saying my last name as though he wanted to stab me continuously with a knife through multiple places in my body before burning my leftovers to ashes and then dumping them into an ocean.

"What, annonceмenт?" I strained as well on the last word to simply annoy him as he sweat-dropped while the vain on his head looked as though it was going to pop through the many layers of skin.

"You must go to the Headmasters office." I didn't bother to question it as I simply stood, pushing my chair in as it annoyed me when others didn't do it and you just want to pick up their chair and smash it over their head. Slowly walking out the classroom before heading towards the old guys office.

---

"WHAT!?" I screeched as the man in front of me looked too scared to say anything else.

"You must change schools! It's part of the transfer system as you'll stay there for four months. Your academic status is so high and this school meets the standards. They said they'd accept you to the Nιgнт Claѕѕ." I was fuming.

"I flat out refuse unless my brothers come with me!" The Headmaster looked conflicted on my decision but seemed to reluctantly agree before explaining the rules.

"You and your Вroтнerѕ will stay at Cross Academy for four months, you are allowed to stay there if you'd like but you'd have to register to stay permanently. There are Night and Day class that are separated and only see each other on special occasions and when they cross over when Day classes end and Night classes start. Due to you being in a Nιgнт school now, I assumed you wanted Night Classes and asked for you to attend them. They will speak with you personally for that and here is a formal letter about the school. You leave by car this Saturday so you have one week left at this school and will start next Monday. Have fun."

I knew why their classes were separated as ĸarl had spoken about us moving and attending there before. The night classes were full of vampires, one being my worse enemy and only pureblood while my only childhood friend also attended the school with his modelling partner.

The classes mainly consisted of regular vampires, Level C's. A large group that followed the one pureblood attending was a big amount of aristocrat's with different ranges of power, main ones being elements like ice and fire. The day classes consisted of mix genders of human which were obsessed with the night class students.

Ғυn.