4

Jinia's pov-

"Look at those two."
"Isn't that Taehyung from that new music group?"
"He has a girlfriend!?"

I hear all of his fangirls as we pass each one holding hands. Why were we holding hands in the first place? Each time I tried to let go, his grip got tighter. I'm not going to complain about it, it was nice and all but I'm not use to this.

"Are you okay, Jinia?" He asked looking down to me since he was so tall. I was short compared to him. When I didn't answer he gave my hand a light squeeze. "Its okay, I like hanging with you and I also like people thinking you're my girlfriend." Taehyung gave a light smirk.

We entered a store called Hot Topics. It was dark and looked, weird. "And we're here for?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and took me towards the back where they had all these really cute alien shirts.

"This is my favorite section of my favorite store. I thought you'd like to see if you wanted anything out of here."

Taehyung let go of my hand and went to look for some clothes to change in. I did the same. I walked over to the section where they had Mario characters on the shirts. I saw one of a chibi Mario in pink overalls on a black tank top. I went to look at the pants and I saw a cute pair of denim shorts that were ripped at the pockets. Enough for me to pay for.

"Find anything you like?" Taehyung said coming behind me. I turned slowly and nodded. "Then grab it, I'll pay for it."

"N-" I start but Taehyung cut me off before letting me finish my word.

"I don't take 'no' as an answer. I'm buying you it so grab what you like, princess." And again! The kink! I should tell him about him self... But I love it..

I did as told. I grabbed the outfit I liked and we walked to the cashier. "I don't feel like you should be getting those shorts Jinia." Taehyung said, holding up the shorts. "If you do, they should only be worn for me. Let's pick out some cute jeans."

What the hell? He grabbed my hand as we made way to the jeans. Why is he acting like a boyfriend? Don't get me wrong, he's definitely boyfriend material. But we only just met. "These are cute. Tight, and just the right size for a skinny girl like yourself."

-

We sat in his car, my bag of clothes in my lap as we made way to my apartment. I still don't understand why he did all of this for me, I like it though. The thought of being in a relationship with a up-in-coming star is a dream come true. It's not like I don't know any famous people which I do.

I took one glance at him then quickly I turned away. He has a fucking god jawline. "What's the matter, Jinia?" He asks as I watch him speak. I shake my head and pulled out my phone to see I had5 unread messages.

5 Unread Messages: HOrEseok

HOrEseok: You slutty bestie of mines ಠ_ಠ
HOrEseok: hoW Tf CouLd yOU!!
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) good girl... Finally back out there!
HOrEseok: nOT THE DAMN POINT BIIIIIIITCH!(°◇°;)
HOrEseok: Howw coulld yoyy!?
HOrEseok: I'll be on the couch waiting for you hoioooe。゜(`Д')゜。

"Hey that's Hoseok-hyung right? Stupid ass emojis...." I giggle and he looks at me with a smile.

"Funny,"