5

Jinia's pov-
"Speak." One of my bestfriends said, sitting on his knees on my couch. "You are home late Missy, its," he looks at his watch. "10:01pm. I said be home 10:00pm on the dOT!"

Taking off my shoes and sighing I walked pass him listening to him go on and on. "Do you not know there's crazy people!? Oh, did I fail to mentioned that Taehyung is one of those crazy people!?"

"He seems harmless to me," I said entering my bedroom with Hobi not to far behind. "If you're gonna whine like a child, make your self useful and help me unzip the cursed dress Jiminie made me wear."

"I have to admit you look fuckable, that is if I didn't already have a girlfriend." Hoseok says as he helps me unzip the dress. I sighed and rolled my eyes after hearing him say that.

Hoseok was a flirt, a very dangerous flirt might I add. If he wasn't in a relationship I'm pretty sure he'd always be out at clubs and parties hooking up with all kinds of people with no shame. "You have a girlfriend," I say as I change into an oversized shirt I had lying on my bed. "You shouldn't be making jokes like that."

"It's harmless! It's not I ever thought about you in that way, gross." Hoseok says while pushing me slightly. This was really one of my favorite people, also a person I hated to my very core. "Anyway, tell me,"

"Tell you what?" I look at him to see him sitting at the edge of my bed. He had took his phone out and was doing God knows what on it. Then I see him sigh a bit, concerned I asked, "What's wrong Hobi?"

He didn't answer. I called out to him again and still no answer. Finally, I threw my slipper at him and he looked up. "Nothing. It's Namjoon. He broke the damn doorknob to the bathroom again." Sadly, I wasn't surprised.

Namjoon was always breaking something. It's gotten better over the last few years but still, you should be careful leaving your things around him. I laughed as Hoseok picked up my slipper, he looked disrespected. "You threw a shoe at me.." he sighs and I laugh more while crawling in bed.

"Do you want to know what happened on this 'date' or not?" Lifting my blanket far enough for me and Hoseok to get under.

"Of course," he says.

The next morning came around quicker than I expected. Hoseok and I stayed up all night and early morning talking about what Jimin had done to me and how Taehyung acted afterwards. As I thought he would, he laughed and joked about it the entire time. I made him sleep on the couch.

When I turned to the clock it said 9:34. I got out of bed and stretched, walked to the bathroom and got ready for work. This would probably be the only time I really wanted to get to work so I could give Jimin and Yoongi a piece of my mind. How could someone just leave me like that? Especially in that way?!

I grabbed my phone to check any email notifications or messages in general, there was a message from a number I didn't recognize.

+82xxx: I had a good time, Jinia. Hopefully we'll get to be friends :) -kth

I forgot I gave Taehyung my phone number. I didn't think he would actually text me! While scratching the back of my neck I sent him a quick text and made my way to work.

— third person —

While giving a customer their drink Jinia smiles and says "Have a nice day." That was the last customer in the shop as of right now so Jinia decided to do some cleaning. She started off by cleaning the tables, then the counter and lastly sweeping the floor of dirt customers track in.

As shes putting away the broom and dust pan the door opened up, "Welcome, I'll be with you in just a second!" Jinia says placing them back in their respective spots. She walks over to the counter to greet her customer without looking at them since she was getting the screen ready to take their order. "How may I- Taehyung?"

"Hey, princess," Taehyung says with a small smile adoring his face. Jinia stood confused but then again she remembered he was also friends with the guys you work with. "Fancy seeing you here huh?"

Jinia chuckles to herself and crosses her arms. "You know I work here, Kim Taehyung." They both share a moment of chuckles before she breaks away. "What can I get you?"

"How much is another date?" His words came out in a joking manner but by the way he leaned over the counter and looked her in the eyes she didn't know if he was actually kidding or not. "Because no matter the price I would like to take you on another one. But somewhere that's not a mall, I wouldn't call that our first date really."

Jinia looked shocked, as anyone would in this situation. But, since she was at work she did have to stay professional. "Order something and I'll take my break and we can talk over there," she says pointing to one of the booths. "I'm not going to converse with you while I'm working."

Taehyung smiles and stands up straight again. "I'd like an iced americano, please." Jinia punches in the order and takes the cash from. She walked away from him for a second as she told her coworker to make the drink. Walking to the back where Hoseok was cleaning she quickly asked if he could take over the register.

"You okay?" He asks, concern.

"Um, yeah. I'm good! I just have to talk to Taehyung really quick." Jinia says quickly hoping he didn't really understand her but to her disappointment he understood her completely. He didn't say anything, he just smiled and gave her a thumbs up silently wishing her luck.

Jinia began to walk back out to the front where Taehyung was sitting but stopped as soon as she seen Namjoon talking to him. "Oh god.." she said to herself quietly. She wasn't prepared for all of the questions he had knowing Jin probably didn't tell him anything about today.

The both of them seen her coming and stopped their conversation. While walking to the table she stopped and hugged Namjoon, had a quick conversation before he left to go into Jin's office.

Jinia plopped down in the seat across from Taehyung while taking off her apron. "So..?" he starts as he takes a sip of his drink.

"So?" Jinia raises an eyebrow. "You can't just come to my job and ask me on dates, Kim Taehyung." He smirked while listening to her go on about how unprofessional it was and how it made her look in front of her coworker. Honestly, did he care? No. But he did like hearing her talk so he just listened until she asked him a question he didn't catch. "Hello, did you even hear me?" She says waving her hand in his face.

Taehyung stared at her blankly.. Jinia sighs. "I asked where would you even want to take me?" He perked up.

"Are you saying you'll let me take you out?"

"No," she says crossing her arms. "I mean, I don't know yet! I don't have any kind of details on where I would be going and when.." she had a small smile on her face as she stared at him. They literally stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.