Chapter 1

I'm going to start this off by telling you alittle about myself.

My name is Alana and I live with my mom and my stepdad.

My dad died when I was 3 so I don't remember much of him.

My mom and I are pretty close but my step dad hates my guts. He abuses my mother an me. And he's drunk most of the time.

I don't have any siblings or pets.

I'm not popular at school or anything, but I do have like maybe 4 friends

I also have a boyfriend his name is Jacob. Our relationship is complicated ig.

He cheats on me all the time, but then apologizes and begs me to forgive him. I can't stay mad at him.

We'll let's get started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alana's POV

Im currently in my room listening to Derek Luh. My favorite rapper and my inspiration.

I was rapping along to the song lonely road.

"I'm so gone and I'm heartless. It's weird that my home don't feel like home. I'm all alone and I'm drowning. I'd rather you lie than tell the truth I love the way you disown it. My hate grows and that shit shows only god knows what I'm going threw..."

I was cut off by a cough coming from my door way. I looked up to see.....

DEREK FREAKING LUH!!

I just sat there on my bed with my hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe he was infront of me right now.

He noticed my speechless self and said "you alright there ma?" With a chuckle.

"Y-y-yeah I-I think so" I said stuttering in the process.

I stood up and walked toward him.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked trying not for it to come out as rude.

"I bought you" he said with a cheeky smile.

"W-what?" I said with my eyes watering. I pushed past him and went downstairs to see my mom crying on the floor and my stepdad laughing on the couch.

"I can't fucking believe you!" I yelled making my mom jump.

She left the room and went to her bedroom. My stepdad came up to me and slapped me. I fell to the ground. "DONT fucking talk to me that way YOUNG LADY!" He yelled

"ILL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT TO!" I yelled punching him in the gut.

He fell to the ground and then derek who I didn't notice was behind me started punching him in the face.

He stood up and said "don't you ever talk to my baby that way again!" He called me baby? With that he stood up spit on him then took my hand dragging me out to him car.

I didn't notice he had packed some of my things in to a bag and put it in the car.

I could tell he was pissed. He kept clenching his jaw and gripping the steering wheel very hard.

I put my hand on him thigh and he seemed to calm down a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it

Sorry it's kinda shitty but comment if you guys hav any ideas for another chapter💕🙌

✔️please vote✔️

Love you guys🔹🔹🙈