Chapter 5

Sammy's POV
------------------------------

Damn Alana is fine as hell. I can't wait to tap that goddamn.

Derek's POV
------------------------------

Ugh I feel so bad ugh.

I wish I didn't have to do this to her honestly she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

If nate fucking hurts her he's going to be fucking dead

Now we're putting a movie on and she's sitting next to him.

"Alana come sit next to me Babygirl." Sammy says with a smirk.

I shoulda said that fml.

She doesn't object either she jus goes and sits with him. The movie begins and I'm intensely watching them. I catch her glancing at me every now and then.

Alana's POV
-------------------------------

Sammy told me to sit next to him and of course I did. I mean who would say no to that face.

Soon the movie started.

The conjuring

Great

I started to snuggle up to sammy cuz the movie was getting scary. I kept looking over at derek cuz he was noticeably staring at us. He kept clenching his jaw.

"Ahh!" I screamed and jumped in to Sammy's lap hiding my face in his sweatshirt. They all immediately started laughing at me.

"Stop it guys it's not funny." I said blushing like crazy.

I then noticed I was on sammy lap straddling(idk I that's how you spell it) him and slowing moved off not to be awkward.

"Babe no. Stay on my lap." He whispered so only I could hear.

He called me babe...

So I moved back on his lap and laid my head on his chest getting comfortable.

He felt me shiver and said

"Here take my sweatshirt." He took it off handing it to me.

I put it on without saying anything. And laid back on his lap. 

Soon I felt hands on my ass. Ugh why must he ruin the moment.  Ignored it and watched the movie.

They soon squeezed an I gasped looking at him. When our eyes connected he kissed me.

The kiss was amazing. I know I shouldn't say this cuz I'm a sex slave but I felt sparks. Ugh

Fml

"Get a room damn" nate said throwing popcorn at us.

"Wtf when did you get pop corn gimme some." I said pulling away from sammy.  Sammy frowned when I pulled away.

"No too bad it's mine. Just go back to sucking face. " he aid with a chuckle. And I did just that I kissed sammy again slightly grinding on him.

He let out a slight moan and I felt eyes on me.

I pulled away and saw derek staring.

"C'mon let's go up stairs." I said smirking to sammy standin up leading him upstairs.

He picked me up and brought me to his room.

He laid me on the bed and i quickly took off the sweatshirt he had given me earlier.

---------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger🔴🔴🔴 lol sorry guys

Update soon maybe tonight idk

But what do you think is going to happen?

Are they gonna do the nasty? Or is something gonna happen?

Stay tuned boi

Love y'all 💞