Oh Baby

She was perfect in every way, everyone at the RFA adored the young woman. Men would give the girl gifts and ask for her to join them for a walk or a date. She, being the gentle and sensitive girls she was, politely declined them. The girl already had a loving and charming boyfriend, Zen, the bright sun in her life. All other members agreed that they made a lovely couple some were even jealous of how perfect their relationship was, but one man, Yoosung, he gazed up on them with hatred. For he loved the girl, he knew she only saw him as some silly kid, but inside he has his demons and they are done being caged.

As weeks went by he started to distance himself from everyone but her. Other began realizing his  behavior and became concerned while she thought he was still a little boy begging for attention. This lead to Zen always being around her, guarding her, making sure that Yoosung didn't try and hurt her. Yoosung despised how close Zen was physically and mentally. No one should be as close as him, in fact she shouldn't care about another besides him. Why can't she see how much she means to him. Oh baby, what spell had she put on his heart.

Another week went by and he was slowly losing his sanity, all members of the RFA were invited to a dinner party and Jumin's place. He decided to go, but only to see her and maybe win her heart. He got ready and went to the party as the doors were opened for him, he saw her in the arms of Zen like Zen was her knight. Yoosung's eye twitched as he walked towards them, he smiled and hid his satanic feeling away. "Oh, hello Yoosung, welcome to the party. We were just talking about plans for an orphanage, maybe building one or even volunteering at one." The girl of his dreams, he responded with " I think that would be sooooo cool (y/n)!!!"  Faking his smile and excitement. While everyone went on chatting he got lost in his thought, he wanted to kill everyone in this room, they were hogging her attention. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Zen kiss her. Yoosung's eyes widened, that was her first kiss it was suppose to be his, his gaze hit the floor and his bangs covered his eyes. People cheered for them once they pulled away from the kiss, gently pressing their foreheads together and breathing heavily. Yoosung slipped out of the house without anyone knowing. He then ran to his apartment leaving everyone behind. As he walked in his apartment his slammed the door shut. Growling at the whet he witnessed, he started laughing, he fell to his knees, laughing, tears falling down his face, his arms limp on each side, smiling as if it was freed from a room full of torture. All his inner demons had been let free.

She called, texted, and ran to his apartment after 2 hours of searching for him. She told Zen that she was going home to rest, she hated lying, she had no choice, she knew that Zen wanted her to be careful around Yoosung. She couldn't see why he would say that. She finally made it to his apartment, knocking on the door gentle only to be greeted with silence. The girl then noticed the door was locked, she considered whether she should come back later or barge in to make sure that he is safe and sound. Opening the door carefully so it wouldn't make the slightest creak she quietly called out for him, no reply. She then tiptoed though the dark rooms till she got to the kitchen, looking around till she spotted Yoosung, back facing her. She called out to him, now being greeted with a low chuckle. Every blood vessel in her body froze when he turned around, eyes blood shot, head tilted, a satanic smile plastered on his once innocent face. What scared the poor girl more was the knife in his hand. "Yoosung?" she whispered afraid of being to loud, shaking she took a step back. He moved a step forward "What? Why are you backing away?" He purred staring directly at her, she keep moving back till she was trapped in a corner, her gaze never left his. " Whats wrong? I finally have you in my grasp yet your frightened." He slowly made his way to her, so close that his hot breath was hitting her face. Yoosung leaned down to her neck, she whimpered and tried to push him away, she knew it was no use, she never thought that he would do this. All of her strength had left her, tears sliding down her face, she could feel him smirk on her smooth yet fragile skin. Without warning he bit her neck, putting the knife on the table near him, he pinned her arms above her head, his teeth sunk deep into her neck, she cried out in pain, music to his ears. Sucking up blood like a vampire, he pulled his teeth out and licked up the left over blood. Her eyes were closed as she cried begging him to stop and leave her alone. " You let him kiss you." He brought his head up to hers, lips inches away. " You let him steal your first kiss..... Did you enjoy his lips against yours?" She could't respond, she hated Yoosung, she only loved Yoosung like a little brother and nothing more, he knew that, it was way to clear to him and he was never going to accept that, he was going to force his way into your heart, even if he had to pry it open. " I'll show you how a real man kisses." He leaned in and kissed her.  She refused to kiss back, he pulled away staring at her will grabbing the knife. He then kidded her again, this time holding the knife to her stomach, che could feel the point of the knife pressing against her stomach, but not enough pressure to cut her. She still wasn't kissing back so he pressed a little harder and finally got her to respond. Without permission he slid his tongue into her mouth, exploring all of her wet caverns. He then pulled away satisfied with her response, he pressed his forehead to hers, humming in delight knowing he kissed her. "You'll learn to love me and I'll kill all of the men who have talked to you." She gasped " Please, don't kill them, i will do anything. Just please leave Zen alone.... I-I'll break up with him and date y-you." She panicked, He chuckled "Oh baby, you can't break up with anyone who is dead." He has her now and is never going to lose her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL that SUCKED..... i might make a part two and a lemon...... i don't know though.