Alan

After moving back home and moving out of my grandmas, we finally had out own home. Just me, my mom, and 2 brothers. For a year we were in a really good place. My mom had a stable job, we were all doing good in school. I was coping with everything fine.

But then mom got herself a new boyfriend. Alan was a great guy. Always made us laugh, i liked him alot until his drinking interfered. When he was drunk he was a hateful mean person. Once I had gotten so angry i punched him in the face and gathered my siblings and left before calling my mom. She didnt care that i was unhappy with him there for awhile. I never felt comfortable. I felt i had to protect my younger brothers from him.  He punched walls and screamed. I think all of that triggered my anixety alot. But once he decided he somewhat wanted to get better. The worst started to happen.

He left my mom after he went to rehab.

My mom got into a bad depression after that. She didnt want to do anything around the house so it was always dirty. We ended up getting kicked out of our home because of the issues with bills. We moved back in with my Grandma for a couple months.

I always hated how for the longest while everything was about him. When she was angry...or when she was sad. I felt i carried the burden along with her. I still feel i carry her. Her problems are mine too.